Oceanarium Imaginarium 80's Slurricane Wonderventure

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again? Damn basket!

No that's the replacement I ordered Tuesday night lol it got here today

That fish is awesome.

Thanks...its very very shy. And very skittish. Out of the past 6 years ive always acclimated then picked the fish up by hand. This has been the only fish that was ever a flapper lol. Si far so good...hiding out under my monti cap cliff

i want to have that.

Get one!

DD had another one last night. Still has its moray as well which I'm considering.....

Yep I have both now. While I can't say to much about the angel yet...the Moray is an awesome fish lol...it tears up some table shrimp

I love how those eels look. I've been trying to convince my gf that we "need" a dwarf golden eel. She hates eels and snakes so its a losing battle. And I love dwarf angels, but I already have a flame and coral beauty in my 120. Probably a bit too much to have another one. I will just enviously watch your build haha. Good job! I hope you rebuild with your corals

DD had another one last night. Still has its moray as well which I'm considering.....

Saw that....I would have got it but Im already quarantining anthias.

I love how those eels look. I've been trying to convince my gf that we "need" a dwarf golden eel. She hates eels and snakes so its a losing battle. And I love dwarf angels, but I already have a flame and coral beauty in my 120. Probably a bit too much to have another one. I will just enviously watch your build haha. Good job! I hope you rebuild with your corals

awww dude eels are so gnarly eating haha its so vicious but yet such a peaceful addition lol

Man that's a sweet fish. I need a bigger tank lol

lol just get a smaller angel

Saw that....I would have got it but Im already quarantining anthias.

dude...shyest angel ever...like this is the complete opposite of what I have seen...ever lol

awesome fish! i hope your tank is doing better

Seems so :) thanks fishdood

And the random pic for the day?

Endoftherainbow_zpsd76debc8.jpg

Seems so :) thanks fishdood

Anytime Bro. I was going to ask you if you had any knowledge or experience with Aqueon tanks???

Anytime Bro. I was going to ask you if you had any knowledge or experience with Aqueon tanks???

Smaller tanks under 30 gallons I've used before...for like sumps and stuff why what's up

Archived