ReefCleaners.org

Oceanarium Imaginarium 80's Slurricane Wonderventure

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FishDooD65

Smaller tanks under 30 gallons I've used before...for like sumps and stuff why what's up

My 55 Aqueon tank, I was wondering if its drillable on the sides. I was thinking of drilling it for the overflow box. It has a sticker on the bottom that says bottom glass is tempered, makes me think the sides are not. I have another 55 but it says all sides tempered, so that option is out.

My 55 Aqueon tank, I was wondering if its drillable on the sides. I was thinking of drilling it for the overflow box. It has a sticker on the bottom that says bottom glass is tempered, makes me think the sides are not. I have another 55 but it says all sides tempered, so that option is out.

You can drill all sides on an aqueon55, ive done it a zillion times.

jedimasterben

Not on all of their 55s. I had one that apparently all panels were made of tempered glass. Worst that can happen is that it shatters and you go get a new one from Petco for $55

20130701_161230_zps7c2c2670.jpgMmmmm stuffs

Dang that's a lotta stuffs, I want stuffs!! Hey what did you think of dexter the other night? Seems like its gonna be an intense season.

Deckoz2302
Dang that's a lotta stuffs, I want stuffs!! Hey what did you think of dexter the other night? Seems like its gonna be an intense season.

Dude! Wtffffffff old lady knows his business! Im sitting here like is it freaking Sunday yet neeeed morreee.

You can drill all sides on an aqueon55, ive done it a zillion times.
Not on all of their 55s. I had one that apparently all panels were made of tempered glass. Worst that can happen is that it shatters and you go get a new one from Petco for $55

As zeph said standard 55 by aqueon is plate glass so drill away

Dude! Wtffffffff old lady knows his business! Im sitting here like is it freaking Sunday yet neeeed morreee. As zeph said standard 55 by aqueon is plate glass so drill away

Dude I couldn't beleive that! I knew she knew something when she kept looking at him in the meeting. And then wtf is goin on with deb lol. This is gonna be a good season for sure!

Deb is gonna get killed. Dexter is gonna have a melt down. Old lady tries to counsel him. Dexter gets caught.

FishDooD65

Not anymore! They do not include the 55 anymore in the dollar per gallon sale, well atleast here in Miami. I checked at two petcos

Old lady is probably also a killer. Gonna kill dexter the way he kills ppl to end the show.

I rather see him get caught though.

When you to lazy to silicon in baffles...grab some epdm rubber foam

20130224_184404_zps1f8e410a.jpg

Round your glass or acrylic

20130224_184831_zpsfc90fb74.jpg

Lube up witg your favorite water based lube

20130224_190800_zps59eb6459.jpg

And slide on in....

20130224_191207_zps45cd4ca3.jpg

Congratulations you've just hydro/pressure locked your baffles that are easily removable to clean your sump

Do you still use this ? I'm considering doing this for my sump. :blink:

http://www.amazon.com/Frost-King-V23WA-Extreme-Weather-Strip/dp/B000OZT84K/ref=sr_1_3?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1372824203&sr=1-3&keywords=epdm+rubber+weatherseal#productDetails

Deckoz2302

Dude I it ouldn't beive that! I knew she knew something when she kept looking at him in the meeting. And then wtf is goin on with deb lol. This is gonna be a good season for sure!

Yes yes It is. Lol

Deb is gonna get killed. Dexter is gonna have a melt down. Old lady tries to counsel him. Dexter gets caught.

Nooooooooooooo deb better not die lol

whats new up in this bishhhh

Nada lol

I was just mad I had to watch it youtubes were blurred out. :angry:

Lol get showtime dude...

Old lady is probably also a killer. Gonna kill dexter the way he kills ppl to end the show.

I rather see him get caught though.

I dobt wabna see him die or get caught lol

No I do not as when I built the first sump I miscalculated and my sump was to small so i buIlt and acrylic sump. It worked like a champ though

Gorgeous golden angel you got there. They are definite in the running to be he dwarf angel in my next upgrade. Want to try a harem.

My cat keeps climbing on the edge of my sump I'm just waiting for her to fall in one of these times :(

FlowerMama

How long does the weatherstripping last before it starts to deteriorate? I really like this idea for my 20L w/ 10 gallon sump/ref for January.

Archived