Cultivated Reef

Oceanarium Imaginarium 80's Slurricane Wonderventure

Deckoz2302

file_zps3a2c8d8e.jpg

Ha ha.... Spence I like ya buddy, but the depths of my experience is not among the average reefer. Don't jump to conclusion.

One of my past trio, I put together. Not bought but carefully selected. Yes the alpha male and female had a strict mating schedule. Just for starters. :)

83772e8d.jpg

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20130708_174512_zps09131a6b.jpg someone is enjoying the tank

Kitty looks mesmerized. Don't go into the light!

My cat keeps climbing on the edge of my sump I'm just waiting for her to fall in one of these times :(

You do not want that to happen. Speaking from experience, you will be pulling hairballs out of every powerhead, filter, etc. for weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea im good. Just had my head in coding a new kernel and gui settings wrapper for the galaxy note 2. thanks ben :P

SouthFlorida_Tron

Yea im good. Just had my head in coding a new kernel and gui settings wrapper for the galaxy note 2. thanks ben :P

the custom roms and kernels on the samsungs are one aspect of customizing a mobile i just cannot get through my head... apparently i did the last s4 update on ATT without knowing apparently it "re-locks" the bootloader anyways but i dont get what the custom roms do....

i use nova launcher and its much snappier than touchwiz

the custom roms and kernels on the samsungs are one aspect of customizing a mobile i just cannot get through my head... apparently i did the last s4 update on ATT without knowing apparently it "re-locks" the bootloader anyways but i dont get what the custom roms do....

i use nova launcher and its much snappier than touchwiz

For an example....I ported galaxy tab 2 10.1 tablet ui bar and floating windows mod...way better then stock

20130709105738_zps0dfa9453.png20130709105559_zps30958625.png20130716085600_zps4764cd22.png

I never do ota updates lol

Hows everything in the tank? Did you end up getting your car wrapped?

Tank is good just cruising along ya know. Haven't added anything new lately just chillin lol

SouthFlorida_Tron

(For an example....I ported galaxy tab 2 10.1 tablet ui bar and floating windows mod...way better then stock)

No clue what that means lol. I am new to android.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"results of PAM fluorometry experiments, and genetic ****yses of different zooxanthellae types"

"In short, the instrument ****yzes data and tells us whether light is being used for photosynthesis or is being dumped away from the photosynthetic apparatus."

"This data is then downloaded in a spreadsheet for further ****yses."

Archived