Cultivated Reef

Begow's Money Trap! Crazy Aggressive Chalice and New Clown Video..

Begow

Deleted User 4

The EXT rail is 70 bucks, plus I have to buy the EXT rail add on which is like 30... WOW! That's ridiculously overpriced..

Yeah, true ahahah. It does look pretty sexy though? Or it's just me ahahah. :)

Still pretty nervous I won't have 100% coverage on my tank.. lol, anyone know if I'll be fine with the Sol?

I think you would have to lift the sol higher to get the perfect spread.

So hanging it or using a tall mount would work.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like which one is that? I think that would be great, I could just mount it where it would run parallel with the tank.. I can't find that mount anywhere.

Overnight, I'm pretty impatient :P I only have certain days off in the week, and I work from 12-12 all others so I want to be able to enjoy it this week, on my days off.

edit: I also need time to build the metal conduit stand I'm making for it, so i want to have it here this wed-thurs to build it.

• Like 1

I ordered from them last week and Standard Ground took almost a full week to get here :P

And for me, what is my time worth? An extra 80 bucks isn't much for me to get it here as early as possible. Thats half a day of work in tips.. so if I have the extra I might as well.

The rest of this weekends money is going to building a sump.

I think someone has a new addiction. :) Welcome to our world reef junkie.

lol I would probably have to agree :P

Look at my order history so far.. this doesn't include paypal etc.. Now I know why my friends think I'm crazy. All that matters is that I enjoy it. I used to spend THOUSANDS on mountain biking, and it's not any different. Still something I enjoy, that relaxes me and improves my quality of life

Capture3_zps7f540753.png

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

Overnight, I'm pretty impatient :P I only have certain days off in the week, and I work from 12-12 all others so I want to be able to enjoy it this week, on my days off.

edit: I also need time to build the metal conduit stand I'm making for it, so i want to have it here this wed-thurs to build it.

Hmmm I'm sure it would have been there by wednesday/thursday without the overnight shipping...Like usps priority only takes 2-3 days all within the U.s.

Deleted User 4

Lol.......you could've used that money to get the Ai rail kit...or even a new controller....ohh well, guess that's what you wanted lol.

C'mon guys. It's his tank and money.

Begow - cant wait to see it over the tank!

I like giving him shet because he joined 4 weeks ago and cried like a little girl his first night here. :)
  • Like 1

Lol.......you could've used that money to get the Ai rail kit...or even a new controller....ohh well, guess that's what you wanted lol.

Building a rail kit with some metal conduit because I refuse to pay 70 bucks for a metal rail, only because it has the AI name on it. And I have a controller, don't need the new one just for ease of use. lol, and yeah.. I am pretty stoked to get it here, obviously. The metal conduit stand looks amazing, and it's cheap and simple. Average cost is under 10 bucks!

Now the question becomes... Do I sell my LED fixture, or keep it for when I upgrade one day lol

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

Still makes me giggle. Whatever, Teflon is a douche :P Did he get banned or something? Never see him on here.

Yeah, I wonder where he went. It's been awfully peaceful on nano-reef lately.

Deleted User 4

He did but his ban is over. He is probably out eating fast food.

Lolol fast food tastes good and all but isn't really too healthy....ahah.

Wonder what kind he's eating at the moment.

Archived