Cultivated Reef

Dosh.0 - The UNOFFICIAL NR crapper. Bring your own TP.

TeflonTomDosh

Not really. I couldn't stand the first 2, and I haven't bothered with the rest. The plot is atrocious. Gore with out a plot is simple sadism, and I will not partake in such.

For the record, psychosis is a fairly far leap from psychotic, which is in itself different from psycho. A psychosis is any ailment of the mind, or if taken with a pinch of salt, an "abnormal mind." Hence the reason I chose the moniker.

It ain't easy, being cheesy.

You will always be Psycho to me!
  • Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not really. I couldn't stand the first 2, and I haven't bothered with the rest. The plot is atrocious. Gore with out a plot is simple sadism, and I will not partake in such. For the record, psychosis is a fairly far leap from psychotic, which is in itself different from psycho. A psychosis is any ailment of the mind, or if taken with a pinch of salt, an "abnormal mind." Hence the reason I chose the moniker. It ain't easy, being cheesy.
Whatever you say psycho.

I used to work with a gay guy that always talked about going to the meat market. It recently dawned on me that perhaps the meat market was a gay bar, at the time I just thought he liked to grill.

I just think it would've been funny. "Haha this straight guy doesn't even know what I'm talking about"

Start of your 3 day weekend?

Yea buddy! Gonna do an oil change today, feed the truck some fresh Mobil 1.

Hell yeah guys. I get to have three days of vacationy goodness in Newport, Rhode Island. Bring on the food and drinks.

photo+%252824%2529.JPG

photo+%252825%2529.JPG

photo+%252826%2529.JPG

What kind of truck? Don't tell me a Dodge!

Hell yeah guys. I get to have three days of vacationy goodness in Newport, Rhode Island. Bring on the food and drinks. photo+%2824%29.JPGphoto+%2825%29.JPGphoto+%2826%29.JPG
Damn plate 2 looks awesome and it is 8 a.m.

Raining here again and I need to mow 13 accounts. FML

Sorry Lawn, no rain here for the next few days. We lucked out I guess. The first and 2nd plates were from a greek restaurant yesterday. The third one was from Mexican restaurant Diegos just a block away from where we are staying. The Margaritas were awesome.

Spicy guacamole!

photo+%252827%2529.JPG

What kind of truck? Don't tell me a Dodge!Damn plate 2 looks awesome and it is 8 a.m. Raining here again and I need to mow 13 accounts. FML

Yep, 2002 Dakota that I've been driving for 11 years. Wish I could get a new car, but I can't justify it with only 80,000 miles and how well I've taken care of it. I'll probably be driving it for 11 more years :)

Nice Chad! Fully synthetic is the way to go.

I ended up finally wiring in a plug to my fuse box for the generator, bought this house in August and never got around to it. That was enough work for today, maybe I'll get off my ass tomorrow and change the oil. Only 7,000 miles on the Mobil 1 so no hurry :)

How many ball joints has that bastard been through? Good call on the mobile 1.

My truck? I think I had maybe 4 snap in half and probably changed a total of 8 until I raised it back up.

CrazyEyes

Everytime I hear squeaky ball joints 9 out 10 times it's a dodge, if not then it's an explorer. I actually need to change my oil too. Shit, my old blazer went 18,000+ miles without an oil change, drove beautifully.

My main ball joint problem was the 5"/7" drop, they're still holding strong the last couple years since I raised it back up to stock. Holy crap man 18,000 miles!

CrazyEyes

18,000 excruciating city miles with a fuel leak and bad brakes.

By the way, I think this is the longest godd@mn thread I've ever seen. F*cking Tom lol.

I've been saying ill do my oil change every weekend for the past 6 months. O/D doesn't work, so I have no idea how far I've driven it. I actually just added some tranny fluid when I was filling it up today. I have the only wrangler in the world that doesn't leak oil, but it leaks transmission fluid instead.

Mini recommends an oil change every 15 thousand miles or once per year. On the other hand I change my wife's Subaru every 3-5k. I wonder what BMW is doing differently besides the use of synthetic oil.

Archived