Cultivated Reef

Dosh.0 - The UNOFFICIAL NR crapper. Bring your own TP.

TeflonTomDosh

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eddiecorrea

I just trimmed up my big birdsnest and threw 6 frags away, don't tell reefone.

Coulda sent some to me you bastage.

I just trimmed up my big birdsnest and threw 6 frags away, don't tell reefone.
You could of sent me some. I would of killed it in under 7 days.
Coulda sent some to me you bastage.
That's too much work. I had someone local that wanted them for $5 a piece but I said #### it, didn't feel like dealing with people.

You could of sent me some. I would of killed it in under 7 days.
I don't know about that, this thing is the weed of sps.
That's too much work. I had someone local that wanted them for $5 a piece but I said #### it, didn't feel like dealing with people.

I don't know about that, this thing is the weed of sps.

I deal with people all day. When I sell frags I only ship. I hate meeting up with people to sell frags.
jedimasterben

If all 3 of us chip in 30 each we can get 1.2 lbs each. I will split it up and send you and Jedi yours. I will order it this weekend if you want to. I could have it split up and on your door steps by next Saturday. I need to get t the USPS to ship Psycho a bomb anyways.

Sounds good to me man. I wish I would have seen this earlier, my notifications in this thread haven't been showing up.

Sounds good to me man. I wish I would have seen this earlier, my notifications in this thread haven't been showing up.
I actually ordered the smaller amount on Sunday night. Sorry I should of PMed you but thought maybe you changed your mind.
speaking of which. don't you have a upgrade going
He is waiting on me to send a few pieces to help him along. But I am kind of a slacker. :)
Your mother. Also, your impending upgrade.

Oh. I'm thinking about a 36x24x22. Just throwing ideas around in my head right now, it sucks being out of realestate.

I'm hunting down a sump. I was going to use my old 50 breeder, but because of the way I built the add on for the display refugium, it's 3" too long. I don't know why I want a huge sump any way, a 20 long makes more sense. A guy is selling mass amounts of sumps/tanks/equipment south of Denver, so I'm going to make the drive on Friday to grab one. Also made it a mission tofinish the stand before the 5th of May. Make it 36x30x22, the footprint rules.

Oh. I'm thinking about a 36x24x22. Just throwing ideas around in my head right now, it sucks being out of realestate.
Do a cube man. Center island with SPS growing out the top would be tits.
eddiecorrea

Apparently my avatar picture of Kat was not allowed. Chris removed it. What a bunch of bullshit. If Scarfish can use a picture of Albert why can't I use a picture of Kat?

You had a pic of Kat? Did she look at all like a member of the Hussein family? Shit man, I paid 425 for my tank. Sure it's got the external overflow and everything, but it's a little sloppy. I'd grab that if I was you.

Apparently my avatar picture of Kat was not allowed. Chris removed it. What a bunch of bullshit. If Scarfish can use a picture of Albert why can't I use a picture of Kat?

That was really kat?

Didn't even know that was Kat. I don't see the issue really unless Kat reported it. I like the new profile pic FWIW ;)

eddiecorrea

You had a pic of Kat? Did she look at all like a member of the Hussein family? Shit man, I paid 425 for my tank. Sure it's got the external overflow and everything, but it's a little sloppy. I'd grab that if I was you.

Yup.

That was really kat?

Ya. Disappointing wasn't it?

Didn't even know that was Kat. I don't see the issue really unless Kat reported it. I like the new profile pic FWIW ;)

Of course she reported it. Although I didn't break any rules using it. They are just showing favoritism.

metro?

Yup.

Archived