ReefCleaners.org

Dosh.0 - The UNOFFICIAL NR crapper. Bring your own TP.

TeflonTomDosh

I change my oil every 5-6 thousand with synthetic. Can't believe I am up at 6:30 on my day off. Haven't had a Saturday off in months.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well nothing really lol. Right now I am having a cup of coffee in my recliner. I need to shop vac out my truck for sure. I am going to the post office and then home to plant a few flats of petunias and clean up the garage.

Well its good to have a day to rest. Don't work too hard today.

Here's what I'll be doing today.

photo+%252830%2529.JPG

Fancy dinner last night for 10 year anniversary. Lighting was poor for pics so bear with me.

Scallop chowder

photo+%252834%2529.JPG

The special of the day was fluke. They told me it was caught today and filleted in-house.

photo+%252833%2529.JPG

Fancy chocolate dessert with port soaked cherries. This was cool because they gave us free after dinner drinks and dessert for a minor inconvenience. They asked us to move to a different table because they had to make room for a large group and didn't want to crowd us.

photo+%252831%2529.JPG

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone! :)
Same to you. I think its funny americans think Cinco de Mayo is Mexicos Independence day lol.

Same to you. I think its funny americans think Cinco de Mayo is Mexicos Independence day lol.

I don't know what its about to be honest. Just sounded like the right thing to say because today is May 5th.

I don't know what its about to be honest. Just sounded like the right thing to say because today is May 5th.
Americans think it is Mexico's Indpendence day. Actually most hispanics don't even celebrate it unless they are from Peublo Mexico. Basically they are celebrating the day the Pueblo military defeating the french forces at the battle of Pueblo on May 5th 1862. But hey I am eating tacos today.

I've seen this months ago, and for some reason had it stuck in my head all day. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=G2zDW9me-IY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DG2zDW9me-IYYou can all suffer the same fate as me now

Americans think it is Mexico's Indpendence day. Actually most hispanics don't even celebrate it unless they are from Peublo Mexico. Basically they are celebrating the day the Pueblo military defeating the french forces at the battle of Pueblo on May 5th 1862. But hey I am eating tacos today.
Hmm. I just thought it marked the day corona was created.

Im starting to get into local brewed beers just because my girlfriends father buys them all and gives the ones he doesn't like to me to try. He's not a beer drinker at all, so I end up with alot.

Archived