Innovative Marine Aquariums

Dosh.0 - The UNOFFICIAL NR crapper. Bring your own TP.

TeflonTomDosh

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eddiecorrea

I wanna put Tommy's mugshot in my avatar above it I am gonna put free Tommy.

I'll do it too. haha

eddiecorrea

I wanna put Tommy's mugshot in my avatar above it I am gonna put free Tommy.

Done! FREE FATBOY!

eddiecorrea

Now only if someone could photoshop the woman who we shall not speak about's ugly mug on his mugshot. hahahhaa

Orange Crush

Someone tell me why the #### I just got a report on this thread again. Cause at first glance I don't see it, but then I just got back from derby practice and my brain isn't fully functioning.

Who laughs during a mugshot?

Someone tell me why the #### I just got a report on this thread again. Cause at first glance I don't see it, but then I just got back from derby practice and my brain isn't fully functioning.
People can't stand a little fun I guess.
Orange Crush

Oh. I see why now. That's just creepy. Don't set others' pics as your av. Tom is probably ok. It's not like he's going to see it <_<

Oh. I see why now. That's just creepy. Don't set others' pics as your av. Tom is probably ok. It's not like he's going to see it <_<

You have to give it to Tom though, still kind of creepy.

who is reporting it. call em out.

OC probably just wants an excuse to drop by ;)

you are always welcome in the unofficial lounge OC :flower:

Per request of unofficial mod I must rebuke my previous statement.

eddiecorrea

Funny. Scarfish can use a picture of Albert in his AV but I can't use a picture of Kat. She really needs to unwad her panties.

Orange Crush

Not calling them out. I call people out when they're hypocrites/assholes in the thread they're reporting.

Funny. Scarfish can use a picture of Albert in his AV but I can't use a picture of Kat. She really needs to unwad her panties.

I'm gonna miss you for a solid day, minus sleep or distractions.

Orange Crush

I suspect scar's pic of Albert has gone unnoticed because 1. no one has reported it and 2. no one in the lounge knows who Albert is.

eddiecorrea

I suspect scar's pic of Albert has gone unnoticed because 1. no one has reported it and 2. no one in the lounge knows who Albert is.

Scars pic creeps me out hahaha.

get on the button eddie.lol

Orange Crush

And in this case, it's not wadded panties. It's creepy and just wrong. As someone who's had someone I didn't even know go through and post pics from me from another site, it's just a creepy thing to do.

eddiecorrea

And in this case, it's not wadded panties. It's creepy and just wrong. As someone who's had someone I didn't even know go through and post pics from me from another site, it's just a creepy thing to do.

It is public knowledge. A public image located on google. Nothing more.

get on the button eddie.lol

I don't report shit. That is pretty weak.

Archived