Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Dosh.0 - The UNOFFICIAL NR crapper. Bring your own TP.

TeflonTomDosh

Can the bomb have a confetti cannon? I'd rather get blown up with a little pomp. You know, "Confetti!" BOOM.
I will paint all the ball bearings different colors.
  • Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 a.m on your day off Chad. Go back to bed!Or drive down to Indy so we can hit the swap. :)

I went to bed around 1 and been up since like 430, ready for a nap.

There's a swap today about an hour from me right by reefone, not even going.

I just finished cutting the grass. Now, I'm going to drive an hour and a half now to help my father-in-law move some furniture. Lawn, let me know if and when you buy the phosguard. I'll check back in later today. It's nice weather out there. You guys get your butts out there for some fresh air. Have a good day!

Everyone get something done outside today? I siphoned the gas out of my mower, got it running, cleaned the air filter, did an oil change, and filled up the tires. Didn't get the grass cut, but she's ready to go tomorrow. Also had a massive bonfire from all of my winter branches and sticks.

Everyone get something done outside today? I siphoned the gas out of my mower, got it running, cleaned the air filter, did an oil change, and filled up the tires. Didn't get the grass cut, but she's ready to go tomorrow. Also had a massive bonfire from all of my winter branches and sticks.

It has looked like complete shit here. I did, however, get to go bar hopping with friends during a sweet night time annual bike race event that is centered in between all the bars. They do 80 km through downtown Athens, GA. It's called Twilight. Pretty cool thing to go to each year.

Orange Crush

#### whiny bitches who send vague reports and then go "huh?" when I pm to ask wtf they're talking about.

That is all.

Also, hi. Still behaving? Still behaving. Good.

Depends on your definition. Toms kind of in jail for a few months, but I'd guess he's behaving during this time. Nothing ban worthy though.

Oc, please tell me your son/daughter wrote that gold mine of an answer in your sig!

If someone reports something stupidly, I think names should be given. I don't even recall anyone posting anything remotely bad for the past week. ####, the last post was a "get outside and be productive" post. This thread has gone soft.

eddiecorrea

Too lazy to read back. Define kind of in jail.

Tom apparently is a connoisseur of blow. hahaha

Orange Crush

Nah it wasn't in here. I'm just unable to sleep and thought I'd come visit. Tom in jail is news to me. Someone PM me this mug shot goldmine.

Also, my son is 1. That wonderful sig is from imgur.

I just spread the love around more of N R now. Like an HIV you can laugh about. If Tom can't post da pics it's just a lounge thread with out food, and that's boring as hell.

Probably pretty screwed up. Although I have to admit, I'm impressed he managed to keep a tank at all while doing that much blow. You'd think he'd eventually decide the fish wanted some blow one night while high and that would, while resulting in an AMAZING fish video, be the end of the fish.

eddiecorrea

Probably pretty screwed up. Although I have to admit, I'm impressed he managed to keep a tank at all while doing that much blow. You'd think he'd eventually decide the fish wanted some blow one night while high and that would, while resulting in an AMAZING fish video, be the end of the fish.

Dude. Fish on blow might get alittle dicey.

Archived