Pod Your Reef

Dosh.0 - The UNOFFICIAL NR crapper. Bring your own TP.

TeflonTomDosh

Nope. Funny thing is... If he can hear the toilet, obviously he can hear a 240 lb guy climbing the stairs right above his head and trying to break in to an apartment for over an hour. He never once answered his door or tried to see what the noise was about knowing that my sister was at work, and not to mention he obviously has a key and wouldn't offer to unlock the door for us even with my sisters permission. He was just worried about the inconveinient hum the water would make while he slept with his tv on full blast. It's not like the few hours would overflow the cesspools or anything. It's what? Maybe two gallons of water per hour?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope. Funny thing is... If he can hear the toilet, obviously he can hear a 240 lb guy climbing the stairs right above his head and trying to break in to an apartment for over an hour. He never once answered his door or tried to see what the noise was about knowing that my sister was at work, and not to mention he obviously has a key and wouldn't offer to unlock the door for us even with my sisters permission. He was just worried about the inconveinient hum the water would make while he slept with his tv on full blast. It's not like the few hours would overflow the cesspools or anything. It's what? Maybe two gallons of water per hour?
LoL a running toilet waste 2 gallons of water a minute. :)

I'm never sure if I'm suppose to feel bad for people who do drugs or not. On one hand, they're incredible addicting and ruin lives. On the other hand, they were perfectly normal when they decided they were going to do drugs in the first place....

Lol!!!!!! oh. Wtf ? This is not fling.com, someone is sending you naked pics? lol. I always pretended to but never did.. lol

Yep, that's ok with me.

whats toms last name start with? is it a c?

maybe tom isn't using the drugs.maybe hes doing something else with them. his gf is a stripper after all.

whats toms last name start with? is it a c?

maybe tom isn't using the drugs.maybe hes doing something else with them. his gf is a stripper after all.

Lol look at his arrest record.

drug dealers don't carry the hole load with them lol. really who cares if he does drugs.

I don't care if he does drugs, it's the other arrests.

I just seen the charges against him. 1 or 2 of them are ####ed up but we don't know the back story. looks like hes been busy the last couple years and doing the coke.

Now now just because you are charged with something doesn't mean you did it. Tom is gonna read this thread when he comes back and leave for good. My record is not perfect but I learned from my mistakes. Mine where all money mistakes though. :)

I just seen the charges against him. 1 or 2 of them are ####ed up but we don't know the back story. looks like hes been busy the last couple years and doing the coke.
Tom always admitted he did a lot ok coke. If you read back he never tried to hide it.

lawnman I totally agree. did u know you can be put on that one list if your are caught urinating in public a couple times. I hope tom doesn't leave the site. I love reading some of his crazy shit and the replys he gives too noobs is priceless.lol

my record is almost perfect. I try hard not too get caught doing dirt.lol

Archived