Pod Your Reef

Dosh.0 - The UNOFFICIAL NR crapper. Bring your own TP.

TeflonTomDosh

haha. I knew that was coming.

It is a smallish house though. But it has a HUGE yard and big 2 car garage. That is all I need. hahaha Oh and a room for my projector.

I will trade lawn tips for zoas and palys. :)
  • Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How was the grass lawn?

Did a condo complex and a few others yesterday. Did a neighborhood and 17 houses today. Rain caught me around 3.

But on a positive note my skimmer showed up today. :)

eddiecorrea

No zoas for you. The lawn is actually in great shape. I'm excited to mow and trim that bad boy up and make it look like a damn golf course. haha

No zoas for you. The lawn is actually in great shape. I'm excited to mow and trim that bad boy up and make it look like a damn golf course. haha
Lawns just don't stay in great shape. They will go to crap in no time. Go buy some Scott's turf builder or whatever that snake oil is called. :)

You have the skimmer breaking in yet?Oh yeah, and I haven't been on here lately, but we got a new puppy. Black lab :)
Does a bear shit in the woods?http://s915.photobucket.com/user/Lwnman/media/Snapbucket/5C6AFCF3.jpg.html'>5C6AFCF3.jpg

Why are we posting in Tom's thread? He will be eating cheese sandwiches for a few.

It's gets old after a while. Now I wish it would just stop growing.

Why are we posting in Tom's thread? He will be eating cheese sandwiches for a few.
U mean Tom needs to be here. I think of this thread as the other lounge.

Jail.

Yikes!!!!!!

arrests.org. Type in his name. You'll find it.

On a great note. Solana build is cancelled! Finally someone accepted our offer on a house. We move in to our new house in about 2 months! 4ftx4ftx10inch high here I come!!!!

Congratulations!

holy ####berries.

Man, this is why the Internet sucks a little. TMI.

Ya but if you look at the arrests I'd call it "shitbag" not impressive.

I looked, definately not cool at all. Blow is one thing, but a couple others..

This sort of meshes into toms lifestyle. My sister is working close to Brooklyn tonight and has a job invertiew in bk that she needs to be up at 6 for. Her landlord is calling her non stop to tell her that her toilet is running and doesn't understand that she can't come home while she's taking care of M.R. Children that can potentially die without a nurse on staff. So she had me run to her apartment to break in with a credit card. First door, peice of cake. 2 seconds my first shot, boom. Her actual apartment door took over an hour and I couldn't get in. My life of b&e stopped as quickly as it came.

This sort of meshes into toms lifestyle. My sister is working close to Brooklyn tonight and has a job invertiew in bk that she needs to be up at 6 for. Her landlord is calling her non stop to tell her that her toilet is running and doesn't understand that she can't come home while she's taking care of M.R. Children that can potentially die without a nurse on staff. So she had me run to her apartment to break in with a credit card. First door, peice of cake. 2 seconds my first shot, boom. Her actual apartment door took over an hour and I couldn't get in. My life of b&e stopped as quickly as it came.

Did you allow the landlord to enter under your supervision after that so the oh-so-important toilet could have the handle jiggled?

Archived