inTank Media Baskets

Dosh.0 - The UNOFFICIAL NR crapper. Bring your own TP.

TeflonTomDosh

Orange Crush

Ok I have seen that played before. Those ladies get tore up. How long you been doing it?

Just a couple months. I'm hoping to keep my knees intact.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a couple months. I'm hoping to keep my knees intact.

Good luck to you. I can tell you from personal experience a fracture in the tailbone is VERY painful. I was standing on a set of icy steps and fell right on mine. Worst pain I ever felt in my life. If they have a tailbone pad wear it.
eddiecorrea

Good luck to you. I can tell you from personal experience a fracture in the tailbone is VERY painful. I was standing on a set of icy steps and fell right on mine. Worst pain I ever felt in my life. If they have a tailbone pad wear it.

This man speaks the truth. I broke my tailbone in a hockey game. I couldn't sit for 3 weeks and couldn't play for over a month. Still the worst pain I have ever experienced and I had a pretty horrific shoulder injury a few years back.

This man speaks the truth. I broke my tailbone in a hockey game. I couldn't sit for 3 weeks and couldn't play for over a month. Still the worst pain I have ever experienced and I had a pretty horrific shoulder injury a few years back.
I cried like a little girl. My helper drove me to the ER I was on my knees in the floor board of the truck. I told him once to take the gun out of the door and shoot me in the head it hurt so bad.

lol. booty shorts and tailbone pads don't work well together.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you. You will remember this thread if it does happen which I hope it doesn't. I wouldn't wish that pain on IIX and I can't stand the kid. :)
Orange Crush

It's late enough for me to go wake up the rug rat and feed him before he has to be NPO for surgery. Goodnight. Behave kids.

It's late enough for me to go wake up the rug rat and feed him before he has to be NPO for surgery. Goodnight. Behave kids.
Will do! Hope the surgery goes as planned. Goodnight

Lawns got the fangle toof.

Good luck!
Orange Crush

You know how I said I don't call people out publicly? I lied. Eddie's taking a week vacation for continuing to be a creeper despite our conversation last night. I know it's not explicitly written in the rules, but basic human decency people. Just because Tom quit being so much of an ass when Chris unsuspended him doesn't mean someone needs to step up and fill the void. A little PSA for your Tuesday morning.

c240x134_32.jpg

Psychosis, keep talking about it and I'll go through and like every post you've ever made. :lol:

I wouldn't if I where you. Extended exposure to my posts is something like frost bite for your mind. You'll lose some parts.

Oh man, I missed you guys... questionably moral avatar photos... hookers and blow... I just want to know where psycho got his avatar, because it's clearly a photo of my ex's mother.

Lol, may totm has a bad cyano outbreak that he can't get rid of. Nice tank and all but definately not worthy of totm right now.

jedimasterben

Lol, may totm has a bad cyano outbreak that he can't get rid of. Nice tank and all but definately not worthy of totm right now.

bullshit.

What tank are you talking about? The TOTM this month? I forgot to even look at the new tank. Who won?
What tank are you talking about? The TOTM this month? I forgot to even look at the new tank. Who won?

Spiro. I didn't mean to bash his tank at all, I just think a tank battling cyano could've waited for another month.

Psychosis

Just watched saw 4, 5, and 6. Seems right up your alley psycho.

Not really. I couldn't stand the first 2, and I haven't bothered with the rest. The plot is atrocious. Gore with out a plot is simple sadism, and I will not partake in such.

For the record, psychosis is a fairly far leap from psychotic, which is in itself different from psycho. A psychosis is any ailment of the mind, or if taken with a pinch of salt, an "abnormal mind." Hence the reason I chose the moniker.

It ain't easy, being cheesy.

Archived