Coral Vue Hydros

Dosh.0 - The UNOFFICIAL NR crapper. Bring your own TP.

TeflonTomDosh

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drink about 4-10 beers a week depending on the week. Usually 2-3 days a week no more.

But I am about to stop I feel like I have gained a few lbs.

I drink about 4-10 beers a week depending on the week. Usually 2-3 days a week no more. But I am about to stop I feel like I have gained a few lbs.

That's not bad at all, actually it's good for you. Somehow I've managed to gain a few lbs since I quit drinking.

LarryMoeCurly

I'm up to 86 days sober my friend.

I usually go weeks at a time without "liking" a post, but I smile every time I see one of your sobriety updates. Congratulations and keep it up.

I usually go weeks at a time without "liking" a post, but I smile every time I see one of your sobriety updates. Congratulations and keep it up.

Thank you :)

I put an "x" on the calendar every morning.

Deleted User 3

Way to go. I'm not a drinker. I drink maybe once a year, once every 2... if that.. too many alcoholics in my family.

I'm up to 86 days sober my friend.

I just watched a hour and a half video about how fructose is basically the exact same thing as alcohol, but is not metabolized by the brain so you don't get drunk. It was actually very very interesting.

I just watched a hour and a half video about how fructose is basically the exact same thing as alcohol, but is not metabolized by the brain so you don't get drunk. It was actually very very interesting.

Interesting. I knew alcohol metabolizes into sugar, that's the extent of my knowledge on their relationship.

It was actually for my girlfriends extra credit assignment in her anatomy and physiology class. It had a very short segment about how 8 of 10 major problems with ethanol are found after consumption of fructose. The FDA does t regulate long term effects of it though, they only deal with short term effects, like the buzz from alcohol.

jedimasterben

I've never had alcohol in my life. I pretended to drink champagne once at my best friends' wedding during the toast to the newly married couple. It smelled like piss.

I've never had alcohol in my life. I pretended to drink champagne once at my best friends' wedding during the toast to the newly married couple. It smelled like piss.

It could just be that you have a rare genetic disorder where you piss champagne. Have you ever smelled anyone else's piss? We could be on to something here.

jedimasterben

It could just be that you have a rare genetic disorder where you piss champagne. Have you ever smelled anyone else's piss? We could be on to something here.

:lol:

Jail, few months, read back a dozen pages.

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Archived