inTank Media Baskets

Dosh.0 - The UNOFFICIAL NR crapper. Bring your own TP.

TeflonTomDosh

shaner014

Photography. (I'm a newb)

Or a musical instrument. (Acoustic guitar!)

I do both other than tanks. Both are very rewarding when you get it right.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaner014

I'm not sure if this has been covered yet.... But is anyone else hoping Tom never comes back? Sure this thread was great for what it was, but after seeing his rap sheet, the guy can rot as far as I care.

shaneandjohn
I was thinking something more like finger painting.

I'm not sure she would even be good at that!

shaner014

I was thinking something more like finger painting.

RHCP: "To finger paint is not a sin, I put my middle finger in, your monthly blood is what I win, I'm in your house now let me spin"

I'm not sure if this has been covered yet.... But is anyone else hoping Tom never comes back? Sure this thread was great for what it was, but after seeing his rap sheet, the guy can rot as far as I care.
2 sides to every story now Shaner.

Diner time!imag0829a.jpg Tuscan roasted chicken and spaghetti.
WTF are you going to do with 1 piece of celery? Chicken and spaghetti look awesome.

Its all that was in the fridge for garnish lol.

Im proud of this dish cause im not really a cook.Not cause i cant just cause i havent done much.

My specialties are Chorizo burgers,spaghetti and curry chicken.

eddiecorrea

Look who's back!

I'm on vacation until Monday bitches! :D

Ya I'm done with this site though. Just gonna use it to sell and buy shit now. It has become a drama fest. I got banned because a mod doesn't like me. I did nothing that violated the rules or anything wrong. They were just on a power trip.

I saw they were talking in Kat's thread about someone violating her privacy, she was thanking the people who pm'd her about it.

eddiecorrea

I saw they were talking in Kat's thread about someone violating her privacy, she was thanking the people who pm'd her about it.

The internet isn't a private thing. Picture is out there and able to be seen. Nothing private about that. I saw her post. Takin life so damn seriously. Because someone MIGHT wanna come find her and steal her macro! OMGWTFBBQ!!!

Psychosis

Ya I'm done with this site though. Just gonna use it to sell and buy shit now. It has become a drama fest. I got banned because a mod doesn't like me. I did nothing that violated the rules or anything wrong. They were just on a power trip.

Quit acting so ####ing dramatic.

eddiecorrea

Quit acting so ####ing dramatic.

Nothin dramatic about it. I got banned because a mod was on a power trip. Kat waves her wand and they bow down to whatever she says. It is all good. I'll stay in the thread and sales.

eddiecorrea

ftfy

Ya coming from you. You are so far up Kat's ass you can't see 3 inches in front of you.

Deleted User 3

Diner time!

imag0829a.jpg

Tuscan roasted chicken and spaghetti.

Ew is that rosemary on your chicken? Spaghetti looks gooooood I can make that! I forgot I had sauce.

Psychosis

I'm going to make tacos in a few. I haven't actually eaten a taco in a year, which is horrible.

Orange Crush

Also, oh you poor thing, I wasn't on a power trip, and we ignore Kat's complaining a good deal of the time. I have nothing personal against you at all. It's not some vendetta. I told you not to be a creeper. You were acting like a creeper. If you'd like, I'm sure Chris will put "don't act like a creeper" in the site rules, but I don't think anyone ever thought it actually had to be written down. That's the end of it. If you have a problem with it, PM Chris. He's fully aware of the situation and approves.

FWIW, I haven't been on this thread in a week. The only reason I even saw you're back is because someone reported some other post in this thread for "bad taste in posting." I shit you not. In a thread titled the NR crapper. Who'd have guessed?

Archived