Innovative Marine Aquariums

Dosh.0 - The UNOFFICIAL NR crapper. Bring your own TP.

TeflonTomDosh

Drug abuse is a real killer. Slowly destroys a life, makes it harder and harder to hold a job, and makes one do unthinkable things. One of those arrest descriptions is quite ugly. Innocent until proven guilty, of course. I'd like to see more fish tanks, less jail.

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eddiecorrea

Wings force game 7!

#### the Redwings! GO PENGUINS!

Drug abuse is a real killer. Slowly destroys a life, makes it harder and harder to hold a job, and makes one do unthinkable things. One of those arrest descriptions is quite ugly. Innocent until proven guilty, of course. I'd like to see more fish tanks, less jail. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

Well thanks for getting all sentimental and shit on us.

BTW I still haven't gotten my $30 back. He really did use it on blow. hahaha

eddiecorrea

It's unfortunate you're not in jail. Better?

Epic fail brotato.

eddiecorrea

Check out what CAD put in a thread when I said I sold the reactor.

Some customers sent us a few links showing it being sold a few months ago. Its ok. Again, it was a holiday celebration that we decided to put out a few of the popular items for gifts for our customers. It was meant to make the holidays a bit more Merry for everyone. It's disappointing to know that receiving the gift has made you less. Everyone else has received the gifts and are having great results, it's sad to hear that you weren't able to do so. We even decided to include a 4th place for Aaron so that Everybody walked away with a gift and winner. In total we gave out over $800 in prizes and also covered all the shipping and handling charges as well. If there are any legitimate concerns or actual problems, we will always support our customers and take care of the issue together with the customer being our top priority.

Funny thing is the reactor was never posted. So nobody could send links for it being for sale as it was sold to a friend.

And now eddie is permabanned.

I was wondering if he got banned again, must've been the run in on the z/p club thread.

What happened in the z/p thread?

Eddie got into it with that inspire led sponsor again for like 3 pages. I watched it all live so I saw it before it was deleted.

• 2 weeks later...
New record on 5/20, so he was out for a bit. I blame Eddie.

Seriously, he was out and already got arrested again!

Seriously, he was out and already got arrested again!
No looks like they just transfered him for probation violations. He is still in the pen I looked it up.

Transfered to a different county on 5-20 for probation violation. Then they moved him again on 6-1 for more violations. :)

New record on 5/20, so he was out for a bit. I blame Eddie.
5/20 and 6/1 !!!

No looks like they just transfered him for probation violations. He is still in the pen I looked it up. Transfered to a different county on 5-20 for probation violation. Then they moved him again on 6-1 for more violations. :)
Oh

I'm guessing that some of these are due to him living in his girlfriend's house and using her property... If he does something bad to her and he doesn't own a dime, these charges make sense. She could just say leave and if he doesn't... well you know.

Hopefully it's one of those serious that was able to sit months without water changes or dosing. :doubt it:

Archived