Coral Vue Hydros

Spencer's Sexy Small Polyped Sixty: From Frags to Riches (Retired)

Spencer7

Oh thank god! He was in the filter sock, by my judgement, for 2-3 days!

He's a bit freaked out, still a chance he could die, I wanna give it a few days of heavy feeding before I start cheering.

I am always amazed at how often this happens. He probably got a little lost while checking out new real estate.

I'm more surprised that the MP40 didn't destroy him as soon as he swam up lol.

What the hell is that new account Mr. illuiix?

• Like 2

Oh thank god! He was in the filter sock, by my judgement, for 2-3 days!

He's a bit freaked out, still a chance he could die, I wanna give it a few days of heavy feeding before I start cheering.

I am always amazed at how often this happens. He probably got a little lost while checking out new real estate.

I'm more surprised that the MP40 didn't destroy him as soon as he swam up lol.

What the hell is that new account Mr. illuiix?

Starting fresh. Hope the eel is fine.

Btw, how did you upload those pictures onto NR from flickr? I just opened a flickr account. I was a photobucket user before and you're right, the graphics are better on flickr.

Btw, how did you upload those pictures from flickr? I just opened a flickr account. I was a photobucket user before and you're right, the graphics are better on flickr.

I opened an account (took like five seconds using my google account).

Select/Drag the pics you want to use

Click upload at the top of your screen, If you wanna do any editing/resizing you do it immediately afterwards.

Decide whether you want the photo to be public, private, etc. Then click upload in the top right.

When its done uploading you get something like you see below, copy that code and your set. You can adjust how big you want the photo to appear as as well.

Your library is called Photostream

9809525526_3da8018c30_b.jpg
  • Like 1

Awesome!! Thanks for the help. Just out of curiosity, do you use "large 1024"? Or normal?

I tried using large, I think it doesn't matter between Medium 800 and Large 1024 because the Nanoreef pages are only so wide.

Play around with it, I remember having to up the size on my first to pics b/c the default one was a little small for my taste.

• Like 1

Not much going on, I added some Trochus snails and stop dosing KZ Spongepower (I had a small bryopsis/bubble algae bloom and I think dats why). Same exact thing happened to a friend. If it end up not being the cause, I will lower my dosage to one drop a day anyway.

All the corals are fine, I have two sick frag (miny colonies) for you guys. I will sell them in a few months when they have grown more and there is higher demand. I want people to look at the mother colonies, go DAAAMMNNN, then realize they get buy that same piece.

I love my Pearlberry so much, it really is starting to look like a proper table. The branches a curving up and stopping at a uniform height.

I will get pics in a week or so. School is a time sucker.

• Like 1

Two frags today!

-Large piece of a Northern Lights Granulosa

-Small/Medium Piece of a Strawberry Shortcake Acro

They will go in my high roller section, by the Pearlberry

I'm starting to develop quite the collection

• Like 1

2 Full Months of Growth, I'm definitely happy with the results...

July 17th

9932898713_4be10dc266_b.jpg

DSC_0010 by spencermatonis, on Flickr
September 17th
9932780346_827050d0aa_b.jpg
If I could have any of my corals do this well, it would be the Pearlberry.
I actually got it from a friend who had little room in his tank, he knew I had been looking for a piece for literally over a year! The Pearlberry and I thank you greatly for your donation Vinny!
  • Like 3

Pearlberrys are great! Had one in my last tank. Looks great!

Thanks man, what was your last tank? It's must have been somewhat fancy/sweet if it had a Pearlberry. B)

SPS only? :o

• Like 1

GOD ####ING DAMMIT!

I accidentally broke 3 Pearlberry tips while siphoning.

This is becoming a serious problem, my tank is so narrow and the corals are so ####ing delicate. My WC's are very extensive and involve aiptasia control and bryopsis removal. I use elbow grease, b/c I have to, and it results in five ####ing corals on the sand bed needing to be re-glued.

>sigh< :closedeyes:
Mr. Microscope

This is becoming a serious problem, my tank is so narrow and the corals are so ####ing delicate. My WC's are very extensive and involve aiptasia control and bryopsis removal. I use elbow grease, b/c I have to, and it results in five ####ing corals on the sand bed needing to be re-glued.

I've been there. I feel your pain. Good luck with future WC's. Awesome growth shots BTW!
  • Like 1

what is the name of this? i think i have one but i never found out the name.

ORA Pearlberry, fav

Lol your tank is even more narrow than his haha!!

18" vs. 14" (Glass is 1/2") ? :huh:

I've been there. I feel your pain. Good luck with future WC's. Awesome growth shots BTW!

Thanks! I respect your cube and your profession.

Sorry to hear about that.

Thx, I need to be more careful.

• Like 1