8390951126_1f6983314c_c.jpg

camera cant comprehend its amazingness!

thought the rose bta looked cute all tiny and bubbly

8390952296_38f1e3cbf2_c.jpg

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How are you dealing with yours?

I've been siphoning it out when I do water changes, less light exposure and feeding.

Also got an urchin which I think was the best out of all the things I tried. Within a couple of days the right side where it had been is now completely algae free. Only thing is it can knock down ur corals

I've been siphoning it out when I do water changes, less light exposure and feeding.

Also got an urchin which I think was the best out of all the things I tried. Within a couple of days the right side where it had been is now completely algae free. Only thing is it can knock down ur corals

Damn I don't have room for an urchin. I'll just siphon the sucker off I guess. Thanks!

hurry

For realz!

awesome tank... but really hurry

here ya go...it'll stay like this til we move and i upgrade to a "REAL" tank haha.

8400662775_0a9c853c9f_c.jpg

• Like 1

<_<

I thinks my spec has tank envy now...

What are you talking about?!? Ur spec is freaking awesome! frag your nems then they can pretty much pay for all your reefing expenses :)

I'm just lazy so I want mine pretty much running all by itself lol

Sweet tank, it's like TOTM quality.

How are you running those dosers? I always figured that they can't pump the 2-parts upwards.

They go straight up and over into the return chamber. No problems pumping up. Was having some suction loss problems before, but it was more so the container not properly being sealed from the factory -_-

But it's working now :) now I don't have to wake up early to dose the two part before lights come on, and I've got them separated 30 mins apart!

Now we just gotta wait and let everything grow out. I'll give it a year before i move everything to a bigger tank ^____^

They go straight up and over into the return chamber. No problems pumping up. Was having some suction loss problems before, but it was more so the container not properly being sealed from the factory -_-

But it's working now :) now I don't have to wake up early to dose the two part before lights come on, and I've got them separated 30 mins apart!

Now we just gotta wait and let everything grow out. I'll give it a year before i move everything to a bigger tank ^____^

Shoot, I did not know that. I always assumed those dosing pumps are for sumps only lol. Thanks for letting me know how they work, now I gotta save up more $$$$ :mellow:

Shoot, I did not know that. I always assumed those dosing pumps are for sumps only lol. Thanks for letting me know how they work, now I gotta save up more $$$$ :mellow:

Glad I could help :)

it's worth it. Since you can use it on any bigger system.

Archived