Cultivated Reef

Spec V Crazy

x3thelast

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! What would be the benifits of having it higher?

A better spread of the lighting and less "spotlighting" with the stronger LEDs

Would also give me personally an easier time messing with the tank with the light up higher.

A better spread of the lighting and less "spotlighting" with the stronger LEDs

Would also give me personally an easier time messing with the tank with the light up higher.

There doesnt seem to be much spotlighting, but I think I will build another and see how I like it. How high should I make it, 6"?

finally back home after a 7 day trip. I guess kalk was enough to keep the sps growing, but without me dosing zeovit they look a bit lighter in color. I just did pretty big water change about 3~4 gallons and will be back on my normal dosing regiment via 2 part. also should be picking up a rad strawberry acro tomorrow as well :)

icedearth15324

Will the minijet 606 fit where the original powerhead was? I'm probably gonna try to order one but I want to know if it fits where the old one was.

8347238279.jpgWill the minijet 606 fit where the original powerhead was? I'm probably gonna try to order one but I want to know if it fits where the old one was.

fits in the return chamber with the outlet towards the false wall going up. you'll have to remove the top and bottom cover which will expose the propeller to anything and everything in that chamber. you can either put a sponge between the return chamber and sump or just keep the sponge media tray the came with it to keep things from getting sucked into the pump.

weekend update. Picked up a vivid strawberry shortcake acro. pictures to follow...

new FTS

8348297202_abfa7e7d6e_c.jpg

new strawberry acro (still gotta wait to base out then color up)

8348296856_2e66714823_c.jpg

cyano outbreak around my green goni :(

8347238279_5aa29fc8b2_c.jpg

• Like 2

Where did you happen to find your mini jet 606? Been looking everywhere for one.

Amazon. Someone was selling a bulk pack so it doesn't come with a box but it's brand new.

well thanks man.

that tri color acro you have it just ill. i need to find a piece.

isnt it?! its tips are SUPER purple and the polyps are like SUPER neon green its my favorite as of right now...im just waiting for my strawberry shortcake to quit being a whiny brat and color up! lol

Nice tank man. You leaving this one up while you deploy? I can't wait for my new AI Nano from you!

JR - Do you own Nanobox? I've never heard of it but just checked it out. Looks like some nice stuff.

Nice tank man. You leaving this one up while you deploy? I can't wait for my new AI Nano from you!

JR - Do you own Nanobox? I've never heard of it but just checked it out. Looks like some nice stuff.

yea man. i consolidated my one gallon into this one just so its easier for the wife...since this one is practically self running (aside from doing water changes)

the nano is super dope man, its fun to prank the wife with the lightning feature haha

Archived