Innovative Marine Aquariums

Spec V Crazy

x3thelast

What fish!?

something pretty crazy especially for this size tank :D

Absolutely love this tank man. So much beautiful stuff packed in here. I can't wait to get a few clams for my 30. Can you post a close up of your nem? I'd like to see how it looks, I'm pretty stoked to have a sunburst in my tank. It's a little late, but congrats on the human frag, they are the best! My son loves sittin in front of the tank watching his fish swim by, I can only hope he loves the hobby as much as I do. What are you dosing in this tank if anything? The colors are amazing!

Dude clams are so easy! (well as long as you get a healthy specimen). My anemone's isnt as red as yours its red/pink with a speckles and green base. But oddly enough my clown doesnt even like hosting it it prefers the goniporas, the porcelain crab is the one hosting the bubble tip lol.

The human frag is so crazy! This will be my first kid and my brain cant even fathom the excitement. Well not as well as my mum and mum-in-law who already raided babies r us and came back with a car full of diapers! lol (Im more excited for the new fish Im getting, but i know it'll all change once we're closer to the due date)

Thanks, I dose zeovit but im not on a full system (w/o zeostones). Im adding Coral Snow, Phol's Xtra, AA, AA LPS, Sponge Power, & ZeoStart3. Then I have a doser add cal/alk/mag. Its simple enough for my wife to take care of while Im on deployments and such :)

I found pink blastos and pinkish dandros! They will be here tomorrow after 3pm... My gorg is extremely open and eating like a pig.

awesome man! better post pictures damn it!

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
something pretty crazy especially for this size tank :D

Dude clams are so easy! (well as long as you get a healthy specimen). My anemone's isnt as red as yours its red/pink with a speckles and green base. But oddly enough my clown doesnt even like hosting it it prefers the goniporas, the porcelain crab is the one hosting the bubble tip lol.

The human frag is so crazy! This will be my first kid and my brain cant even fathom the excitement. Well not as well as my mum and mum-in-law who already raided babies r us and came back with a car full of diapers! lol (Im more excited for the new fish Im getting, but i know it'll all change once we're closer to the due date)

Thanks, I dose zeovit but im not on a full system (w/o zeostones). Im adding Coral Snow, Phol's Xtra, AA, AA LPS, Sponge Power, & ZeoStart3. Then I have a doser add cal/alk/mag. Its simple enough for my wife to take care of while Im on deployments and such :)

awesome man! better post pictures damn it!

I googled how to post pics from Iphone & i cant get any where , theres threads here that brought up the same question on how to post pics from Iphone... Nothin. I use appytalk on my local club and im able to post pics in a sec. If any one could help me or knows a link to an appytalk style of app that will allow me to post pics on NR please help!

I googled how to post pics from Iphone & i cant get any where , theres threads here that brought up the same question on how to post pics from Iphone... Nothin. I use appytalk on my local club and im able to post pics in a sec. If any one could help me or knows a link to an appytalk style of app that will allow me to post pics on NR please help!

yea i wish the site supported tapatalk :( would make it easy to check things out on the phone :)

Tank looks amazing :) This tank almost made me replace my Spec II hehe.

No way man your tank rocks! Sps is growing really well in yours too!

No way man your tank rocks! Sps is growing really well in yours too!

It was close, your tank looks amazing now. I got my new 7 gallon starphire tank to play with now so the Spec is safe!

It was close, your tank looks amazing now. I got my new 7 gallon starphire tank to play with now so the Spec is safe!

Oh lucky!!! I'm not allowed to get another tank or even upgrade til we buy a house. SO HOPEFULLY early next year I can have my dream build! ( fingers crossed )

I think you're bluffing... <_<

!!!!!we want pics!

WHAT IS IT!??!

ill post pics once it decides to come out of hiding...

Lies, all lies...

lol

Hiding? is it a firefish?

i hate those things.

think more outside the box...

its a fish for sure, but its a pretty demanding fish, and probably best not kept in a tank this small (but it'll only be there for the end of this year MAX)

In such small space? You have to do wc every other day? I remember anthias eating 4 times a day

Better drill that spec like mine lol, tie it into a couple 44 gallon brute cans.

lol ive done crazier things...but I just couldnt pass up a great deal on this fella. If things start getting a little hairy ill have to say eff it and get a tunze skimmer to skim heavy. It'll have to do til I get my 120gal :D

Archived