SaltCritters.com

Veng's 20L - Black Friday Madness!

Veng

I see empty sand bed. Some one fill it up so he needs a bigger tank.

On the note of bigger tanks... We have whole 75 gallon set (stand, glass tops, a weak light, and tank) for $280 this weekend.... Yeah I think you need an upgrade.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welll, I'm starting this trip off right, flight is 3 hours delayed, got on stand by for an earlier flight and now its delayed too.

I'm starting to think cursed!

So I think I need to post a Birthday Party Update!

Cupcakes were had... (Home made with my love. I make killer chocolate icing!!)

IMG_20140906_104852_zpso0cnby0c.jpg

Isn't she adorable?!?

ChloeFairy9614_zps5e4e3370.jpg

And just look at this prissy face! LOL, she wouldn't do a smash, she kept picking at the cupcake with 2 fingers.

ChloeCupcake96_zps126c3bb2.jpg

I find it impressive you don't own a weed whacker...

What are we going to do tonight? The same thing we do every night pinky, try to take over the tank.

Unrelated to every thing in the past 10 pages. Have you finished off that the wood working project? I know what it is as I saw it partially done but I don't want to ruin the suspense for every one else. If so any chance you would post a finished picture.?

I find it impressive you don't own a weed whacker...

What are we going to do tonight? The same thing we do every night pinky, try to take over the tank.

Unrelated to every thing in the past 10 pages. Have you finished off that the wood working project? I know what it is as I saw it partially done but I don't want to ruin the suspense for every one else. If so any chance you would post a finished picture.?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I posted pictures of it months ago. I'll go dig one up tonight and repost one for you.

I actually own two weedwhackers, an electric and a gas. However, I'm hesitant to actually use one of them in the tank :lol:

I may have missed the finished pictures but I don't remember seeing them.

And I would go with the gas one in the tank. Less shock hazard. I am sure the engine fumes will be fine. ;)

It's a brain!

looks more like a bisected kidney. Note the bean shape with a ureter-like squiggle coming off. Furthermore, the color difference on the edge is similar to the cortex and medulla of the kidney.

I really need to stop browsing these threads while sitting in anatomy class.

I may have missed the finished pictures but I don't remember seeing them.

And I would go with the gas one in the tank. Less shock hazard. I am sure the engine fumes will be fine. ;)

Hrmm, I could have sworn I posted it, but I'm not seeing pictures in my recent uploads. Oh well, here's a picture of Chloe from her birthday party standing on it. It's a coffee table in case you can't tell.

JqdbUbCh.jpg

Archived