inTank Media Baskets

Veng's 20L - Black Friday Madness!

Veng

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I just went back 4 pages looking for the last tank picture and all I saw was a lot of kitties, some cheesecake, and a lot of dancing..

Ok I just went back 4 pages looking for the last tank picture and all I saw was a lot of kitties, some cheesecake, and a lot of dancing..

Hehe, yeah that tends to happen around here sometimes... Though from your description sounds like I've been lacking in posting puppy pictures recently! :lol:

Seriously though, I haven't been able to steal away any time to take pictures since the ones I posted for ToTM. Maybe I'll find some time this weekend.

Dr.Brain Coral

^ Well we know what is wrong with Dr. Brian. He was also falling off said chairs before he could walk. I suspect brain damage.... ;) ^

Why must you kill me with words?

Hehe, yeah that tends to happen around here sometimes... Though from your description sounds like I've been lacking in posting puppy pictures recently! :lol:

Seriously though, I haven't been able to steal away any time to take pictures since the ones I posted for ToTM. Maybe I'll find some time this weekend.

Or post the ones that didn't make the feature but were submitted?

Or post the ones that didn't make the feature but were submitted?

We don't tolerate good ideas and practical solutions here! I'll try to remember tonight to do that.

:happydance:

Love these

MCvBGVMh.jpg

Yeah, I need to frag those and spread them around the tank a little. Maybe I'll get matching drapes for the nursery.

I wonder how many people will catch this? ;)

Oh!! We could set up a pico with all the blue zoas as a night light...

I wonder how many people will catch this? ;)

Oh!! We could set up a pico with all the blue zoas as a night light...

Probably more now that you're pointing it out... :lol:

Archived