Pod Your Reef

Veng's 20L - Black Friday Madness!

Veng

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so I pulled the palys, took a good bit of work with tweezers and a turkey baster sucking up all the gunk. Obviously running carbon to prevent paly toxin issues. But here's the before/after result.

Before:

iXApCglh.jpg

After:

eR45Nf8h.jpg

xqPfMElh.jpg

dat purple doe

That's actually one of the frag pieces from the "copper wire" frag of the garf bonasi. The one with the copper wire I found embedded in the coral. I fragged it into about 4 pieces, all of which are doing great now and are about the same color. Here's from right before I found the copper wire and fragged it to remove the wire.

ESeoF59h.jpg

jedimasterben

That's actually one of the frag pieces from the "copper wire" frag of the garf bonasi. The one with the copper wire I found embedded in the coral. I fragged it into about 4 pieces, all of which are doing great now and are about the same color. Here's from right before I found the copper wire and fragged it to remove the wire.

ESeoF59h.jpg

Was a nice piece before, but now it is a beautiful piece :)

All those eagle eyes were buried under those palys?!

Yeah, the palys were aggressively spreading and were going to crowd out the eagle eyes.

Jbb, I've got frag plugs for you full of these palys when ever you want to grab them.

I will actually be passing through tomorrow afternoon/evening. I will text you and let you know what time. If you're home , I'll swing by .

I will actually be passing through tomorrow afternoon/evening. I will text you and let you know what time. If you're home , I'll swing by .

Tailes will be home for sure, it'll just depend on the time if I'm there or not. If I'm not there, just make sure she gives you both the one from the sump and the one from the tank. Also, I've got about a 3

x6" mat of GSP on the left wall again if you want some GSP while you're here.

Dr.Brain Coral

I shouldnt look at threads where tailes and kat are because they always end talking about cake and stuff and I get hungry.

Warning, this thread may result in weight gain and taste bud envy.

:lol: Come chase the baby, she'll help you burn calories. Oh and she loves to go on walks.... I think she's going to make me exercise. Not a bad thing right?

Archived