Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Veng's 20L - Black Friday Madness!

Veng

Alls I have is

WoTM (whiskey of the month)

:(

Now to go drink away my sorrows :D

Actually I just got photo of the month on the local forums so time to edit my bio.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does GSP or cyphaestra win the battle on the back wall? I think I know the answer, but I'm pulling for the cyphaestra.

The seem to be at a standoff. The garf bonasi has lost some flesh towards the rear of it, but the GSP hasn't made it on to the overflow yet...

7upw9fvh.jpg

Omg!! Jbb lives?!

You have no idea how close I came to making that statement false yesterday.

Was sitting on the highway in a traffic jam due to a fatality accident, and we were just beyond a hill. The next thing I know here comes one of those really big car haulers completely loaded over the hill at like 70mph, he slams on his brakes, and smoke started going everywhere from his tires locking up, then both of his front tires blew out when he slid past me. He missed my work van by maybe 15ft.

Was sitting on the highway in a traffic jam due to a fatality accident, and we were just beyond a hill. The next thing I know here comes one of those really big car haulers completely loaded over the hill at like 70mph, he slams on his brakes, and smoke started going everywhere from his tires locking up, then both of his front tires blew out when he slid past me. He missed my work van by maybe 15ft.

Crazy...

:huh:

You like that I almost died ?

I figured I'd get your tank, no? Or perhaps I liked the part where you didn't die... I'm not sure... one of those two...
Dr.Brain Coral

Holy crap

Well, 3 batches of cupcakes done and in the freezer. One more to go and then on to make the buttercream frosting!

I might sneak one or 2 for my birthday cupcake today... :D

Archived