Pod Your Reef

12.3 Gallons of zoas!

eddiecorrea

[quote name="eddiecorrea" post

p.s. For anyone that might want to break in while I'm at work. Goodluck ####ers. My 110lb German Shepherd doesn't take kindly to strangers. Especially when I don't say the word to make him stand down.

Same thing about my dog pound I have myself 1Cane corso,2pitbulls,1 boston terrier,1chihuahua,2 doxies enough little ones to sound the alarms to get the big BI+€#£$ to get to work;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eddiecorrea

Sure that Dachsund would eat there face off before the shephard got to them. :)

Lazy little bitch. She is all wrapped up all day in bed. She doesn't even come out when I get home. I have to get her out of the covers. lol

I do deserve something. Can I pick a frag from your tank?

I already hooked it up. I shipped them to Eddie and he said he was distributing em. F Car's, i sent Utter Chaos and Bower & Centaur Palys for all.

Nobody is here. I work from 5am till like 430pm. But I did a signature release on it already. My UPS guy is pretty legit and will put it on my patio so nobody sees it. Should be good.

p.s. For anyone that might want to break in while I'm at work. Goodluck ####ers. My 110lb German Shepherd doesn't take kindly to strangers. Especially when I don't say the word to make him stand down.

Cool, your on it. Just wanted to make sure. If i would of know i would have painted the box all camo style. Good luck with that, that box is friggin huge.

All I have to say don't ever ask me to vote for shit again.... Last 2 times I helped a fellow reefer I was screwed in the end.

eddiecorrea

All I have to say don't ever ask me to vote for shit again.... Last 2 times I helped a fellow reefer I was screwed in the end.

You bitch alot. Go away.

Oh Eddie, there might be some more publicity on my tank in short order, try not to cut yourself okay?

Haven't people seen enough frag tanks?

. Eddie you have the red doxie or dapple or black and tan? Oo & plz dont cut urself.

Tan. She's a lazy SOB.

Lets see the goods :)

• Delivered On Friday, 03/15/2013 at 3:09 P.M.
  • Left At Front Door

Not home yet. I'm probably not gonna take it out until tomorrow. My life is chaos right now.

eddiecorrea

Why chaos? Did you get fired from your job or quit?

haha. Finished the lawsuit, and had to deal with a crazy neighbor and the IRS today. What a pain in my ballsack. IRS lost my payment for my taxes LAST YEAR! Tried to say I didn't pay. I have all the proof and told them to suck it. Not my fault they somehow lost a payment via credit card.

I think I'm going to do something similar to what you did, but with these lights.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10192107/

i used to have those in my apt years ago. I can see them working in a stand as you have one souce of power for all the lights. They are smaller and will provide lesspower than mine and you have a lot more cord management. Thus concludes StevieT's review.

haha. Finished the lawsuit, and had to deal with a crazy neighbor and the IRS today. What a pain in my ballsack. IRS lost my payment for my taxes LAST YEAR! Tried to say I didn't pay. I have all the proof and told them to suck it. Not my fault they somehow lost a payment via credit card.

IRS sucks balls. Been there done that in Marion Illinois. Hope to never go there ever again.

Are you serious, but the money was taken out of your account, they probably tagged it for someone else.

eddiecorrea
Are you serious, but the money was taken out of your account, they probably tagged it for someone else.
Yup. Really annoying. I've got call Monday and finish dealing with it all.

I second this
Your one vote didn't make or break it so gtfo.
eddiecorrea

dude, awesome tank! i love your CAR zoas. let me know if you ever want to sell a frag and hook a brotha up lol.

Thanks man. Get in line for the CARs. I've got so many people wanting some it isn't even funny.

WET WATER IN THE SOLANA!

photo-1_zps89c56b20.jpg

Thanks man. Get in line for the CARs. I've got so many people wanting some it isn't even funny.

WET WATER IN THE SOLANA!

photo-1_zps89c56b20.jpg

What are your plans for this beauty?

Archived