inTank Media Baskets

12.3 Gallons of zoas!

eddiecorrea

Hot wife Deckoz tell that guy in the picture with her to shave his face.

Kat first day of gardening season was a hit. We got some shet done today.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kat first day of gardening season was a hit. We got some shet done today.

That's awesome Lawn, your work is rather good so hopefully you will post pictures when things grow in and manicured from various jobs.

Hot wife Deckoz tell that guy in the picture with her to shave his face. Kat first day of gardening season was a hit. We got some shet done today.

Haha...thats me...I keep a beard in the winter cause I work outside and my face gets ashy

Haha...thats me...I keep a beard in the winter cause I work outside and my face gets ashy
I thought you were about to say something else...
Deleted User 4
Vega is inbound. Supposedly. Haha

Too bad you won't be able to get a used vega like you did with the two ai nano's, people normally sell it new or lightly used at the same price...prepare to pay full price this time!!

eddiecorrea

Too bad you won't be able to get a used vega like you did with the two ai nano's, people normally sell it new or lightly used at the same price...prepare to pay full price this time!!

I paid just over half price for this one. BRAND. SPANKIN. NEW. Sealed in the box and everything. I think I'll pick another one up as well if I like this one. No limit on how many I can get! :D

there are actually codes letting people get them really cheap. I know there is suppose to be map pricing but it is happening.
eddiecorrea

shave his face.

Beards for life Lawnman. I never shave my face. Like once every few months. haha

Haven't shaved in over 8 years. I do trim it every couple months. Mine is no D Dynasty, anymore wife wasn't a big fan of the zz top look so i cut it down

Deleted User 4

I paid just over half price for this one. BRAND. SPANKIN. NEW. Sealed in the box and everything. I think I'll pick another one up as well if I like this one. No limit on how many I can get! :D

Where did you get it from? Pm is key.

there are actually codes letting people get them really cheap. I know there is suppose to be map pricing but it is happening.

Pm me the sources please. Thanks.

So guys.... Where's my CARs I was promised by lawnman? And yes deckoz wife is a hottie :)
You too!

Leave deckoz wife alone she is married;) lol'z

Everybody copies my thread names. :rolleyes:

Don't want to go back to "I'll never win TOTM" eh Eddie? :slap:

I should bump my own thread so Victory Party comes right up there with concession party. I'm sweet like dat.

You too!

Leave deckoz wife alone she is married;) lol'z

yeah i know she is but im more interested in the CARs :D

Archived