Innovative Marine Aquariums

12.3 Gallons of zoas!

eddiecorrea

Eddie, I've been upping my intensity on my light like we talked about right. So I've controlled a lot of the stretching in just a couple days, except for the Sunny d's. Are yours light hogs? Could flow be elongating them?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah i know she is but im more interested in the CARs :D
Did you send Eddie a PM?

You too!Leave deckoz wife alone she is married;) lol'z
Eddie is giving you car's to? Hope I get mine first.
eddiecorrea

Eddie, I've been upping my intensity on my light like we talked about right. So I've controlled a lot of the stretching in just a couple days, except for the Sunny d's. Are yours light hogs? Could flow be elongating them?

That is possible. I've noticed alot of my elongating going down as well. Although my Ds are still stretched. I'm still thinking it is the light. Because when I had PAR canons(Kessils) like 4 inches from the water they didn't stretch as much.

Did you send Eddie a PM?

Eddie is giving you car's to? Hope I get mine first.

You and Claya are the only ones getting CARs sweetheart.

Oh BTW. AI Vega is on the way! Took longer to order but I'm getting it super cheap. Should be here in 3-4 weeks. :(

That is possible. I've noticed alot of my elongating going down as well. Although my Ds are still stretched. I'm still thinking it is the light. Because when I had PAR canons(Kessils) like 4 inches from the water they didn't stI demaretch as much. I demand a revote!

You and Claya are the only ones getting CARs sweetheart.Oh BTW. AI Vega is on the way! Took longer to order but I'm getting it super cheap. Should be here in 3-4 weeks. :(

That is possible. I've noticed alot of my elongating going down as well. Although my Ds are still stretched. I'm still thinking it is the light. Because when I had PAR canons(Kessils) like 4 inches from the water they didn't stretch as much. You and Claya are the only ones getting CARs sweetheart.Oh BTW. AI Vega is on the way! Took longer to order but I'm getting it super cheap. Should be here in 3-4 weeks. :(
Sucks I had to pinch my loaf while I was dropping off the kids at the pool turtle heading to cast my vote.... Should have just finished what I started lol. So no CARs then?

shoulda voted for my guy
You're darn tooting I should have.... Wish I would have know I would end up like a lightbulb in the socket.... SCREWED
eddiecorrea

Speaking of screwed, did that guy who lied about his dads death ever pay you back?

I gave money on that. Karma is a bitch.

Speaking of screwed, did that guy who lied about his dads death ever pay you back?

Nope he never did and Tom never went to collect also

Nope he never did and Tom never went to collect also

That was a scam from the start guys. I was very close to being suckered myself but as soon as I noticed that he was not responding to the offer for a free ticket voucher I was wary.

Sucks I had to pinch my loaf while I was dropping off the kids at the pool turtle heading to cast my vote.... Should have just finished what I started lol. So no CARs then?

You're darn tooting I should have.... Wish I would have know I would end up like a lightbulb in the socket.... SCREWED

If you would of voted for Kat's guy you would of been let down to. She was handing out PM's promising bewb pics and never delivered.

If you would of voted for Kat's guy you would of been let down to. She was handing out PM's promising bewb pics and never delivered.

I got booob pics but there weren't hers. :(

eddiecorrea

Hey ed, since you get hookups on ai products might as well order the ai ext rail kit too!

Triple kill right there.

Nope. I can make one for $10. Just like my last one but this time I have all the necessary tools.

I'm sending out a Frag of CARs. I drew names out of the hat and lawnman won.

That's no difference than you sending out PM's promising CARs and never delivered also.

Nope. I can make one for $10. Just like my last one but this time I have all the necessary tools. I'm sending out a Frag of CARs. I drew names out of the hat and lawnman won.
IT WAS RIGGED I TELL YOU

Get him in here.

I was really drunk and high on coke with the hookers in the StevieTub and really don't remember who I voted for. Probably was that A hole from Wisconsin.

Archived