Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

12.3 Gallons of zoas!

eddiecorrea

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eddiecorrea

Hahaha well said :)

haha. I dunno. Mix of chalices and millies I think. A few very select zoas. A powder blue, yellow tang, hippo tang, sailfin tang, and a shark.

eddiecorrea

Lol dont forget about the lionfish

Genius. Maybe even an eel.

But seriously I have no idea on the fish. I do want the corals I said though.

Yea would be very selective on what zoas you have

You'll run out of room fast

Yea I'm still in limbo on my fish selection

since i want to keep it rimless

eddiecorrea

Yea would be very selective on what zoas you have You'll run out of room fast Yea I'm still in limbo on my fish selection since i want to keep it rimless

Have you seen my current tank? I have like 30 variations of zoas. All have atleast 5 polyps. Most are in the 30+ Tank is SOOOOO full.

eddiecorrea

Its being minute since ive check it out But it sounds like soon you'll have a not so nano tank lol

haha. I'm keeping it up. I'll just let it grow out like crazy. But I'm excited to have some room for some huge colonies in this one.

Gotta buy some rock and acrylic rod to make an aquascape too. Have lots of work ahead of me.

haha. I'm keeping it up. I'll just let it grow out like crazy. But I'm excited to have some room for some huge colonies in this one.

Gotta buy some rock and acrylic rod to make an aquascape too. Have lots of work ahead of me.

The start up/set up process is half the fun anyways :)

Thelizardkin

Genius. Maybe even an eel.But seriously I have no idea on the fish. I do want the corals I said though.

You could get a golden dwarf moray eel

eddiecorrea

The start up/set up process is half the fun anyways :)

Ya it really is. I'm excited for it. We are looking to buy a house so we weren't gonna set this tank up. It has been sitting in my living room for over a month. But then I took my wife to a friends house and her tank is packed with coral that my wife wants. So she said I have to set this one up now. haha

You could get a golden dwarf moray eel

Too small. It would have too much room to move.

Congrats on the Solona. I think they are great tanks and a perfect size for a Radion over it!

Thanks. I'm excited to put a Radion over it. Since I decided not to sump it I'll have room for the ballast to be mounted in the stand. I've always swore I'd never buy a Radion because the ballast is so damn big. But they are just such sexy lights.

eddiecorrea

I'm here if you need fish stocking help :) I charge 1 zoa polyp per second

No fishies for me in the Solana.

eddiecorrea

Really?

Really. As of now. I MIGHT do a pair of Bluespot Jaws.

i have no fish either lol B)

haha. Cool kids roll that way.

looks good dude cant wait to see the new setup

Thanks. Lots of equipment coming for it.

eddiecorrea

heck yeah like christmas in march ha

haha. Just ordered more stuff.

Although now this build is probably on hold. My life really needs to settle down. I think I have it under control and then BOOM! Craziness.

IMO get some designer clowns, cool kids in Cali roll dat way B)

Clowns are meh.

New plate in my 12.3. That is super washed out because I don't know how to use this camera. It is BRIGHT green. Like GSP green.

IMG_1117_zps1879dc3b.jpg

Ah man its a rollarcoaster ride just hold for the ups and downs and loops, what branch of service were you in?

That plate is awesome

eddiecorrea

Ah man its a rollarcoaster ride just hold for the ups and downs and loops, what branch of service were you in?

That plate is awesome

haha ya. Just weird crazy shit keeps happening. Drives me nuts.

Coast Guard.

haha ya. Just weird crazy shit keeps happening. Drives me nuts.

Coast Guard.

Coastie thats cool man where was you based at? Mos?

Archived