Cultivated Reef

12.3 Gallons of zoas!

eddiecorrea

eddiecorrea

Few hours those that mean some is buying tank candy!

You know, I've been creeping for quite a while waiting to see some polyp-y goodness added to that tank, I want peesures when you get back! Lol :)

Nothing new. We are about to move into our new house(hopefully) so we have kinda put the Solana on hold. If this house falls through I'll continue setting it up.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

Nothing new. We are about to move into our new house(hopefully) so we have kinda put the Solana on hold. If this house falls through I'll continue setting it up.

Hope the move goes well! My best piece of advice is to label boxes very accurately, it helps you find out what stuff you can "accidentally lose" to get rid of some clutter :D
eddiecorrea

Hope the move goes well! My best piece of advice is to label boxes very accurately, it helps you find out what stuff you can "accidentally lose" to get rid of some clutter :D

haha. I'm a pro at that now. Moved alot in the military. Luckly it is only a few miles away. So most shit I'll pile in tupperware bins and throw it in the truck. Hardest thing to move will be my tanks and my projector screen.

Paandemonium

haha. I'm a pro at that now. Moved alot in the military. Luckly it is only a few miles away. So most shit I'll pile in tupperware bins and throw it in the truck. Hardest thing to move will be my tanks and my projector screen.

Projector screen? :o this sounds like something that would go great coupled with an Xbox or a game of thrones marathon :D

eddiecorrea

Projector screen? :o this sounds like something that would go great coupled with an Xbox or a game of thrones marathon :D

I have a 10ft projector. I'm actually about to start the 3rd episode of this seasons Game of Thrones on it.

COD a few weeks ago. Screen is 10 foot from corner to corner diagonally.

securedownload-6_zps098d0e7f.jpg

2-1_zps2943530b.png

^kat.

Paandemonium

I have a 10ft projector. I'm actually about to start the 3rd episode of this seasons Game of Thrones on it.

Eddie, you're a man after my own heart :wub:
buddythelion

How sexy... those socks are.

eddiecorrea
Not bad. You should get some Bioshock Infinite up there.
Not much of a gamer anymore. Not enough time.

10ft screen=win, makes my 55" look like an iPhone.
Ya it is awesome.

Not much of a gamer anymore. Not enough time.

Same. Bioshock was one of my favorite games of all time and I've yet to even purchase Bioshock Infinite. :(

eddiecorrea

COD on XBOX or PS3?

The console with the best online experience. Xbox. I've owned 7 PS3s. So I know what I'm talkin about. lol

Same. Bioshock was one of my favorite games of all time and I've yet to even purchase Bioshock Infinite. :(

Ya Bioshock was a great game.

Ahhh the age old question

haha.

SOOOOO. Solana is cancelled!!!!!!!!! Just confirmed that we will be moving in about 2 months. Into our new house. :DDDDDDD Soooo I just started the process of getting my new custom tank!

Xbox is brutal. Managed a Family Video for 2 years and that thing destroys games like no other. Plus no Blu-ray and you have to pay to play online. Congrats on the house!

Paandemonium

The console with the best online experience. Xbox. I've owned 7 PS3s. So I know what I'm talkin about. lol

Ya Bioshock was a great game.

haha.

SOOOOO. Solana is cancelled!!!!!!!!! Just confirmed that we will be moving in about 2 months. Into our new house. :DDDDDDD Soooo I just started the process of getting my new custom tank!

I think I'm going to get the new xbox when it comes out 'cause every time the PSN network is down its annoying af

Congrats on the new house! and the custom to come!

eddiecorrea

Xbox is brutal. Managed a Family Video for 2 years and that thing destroys games like no other. Plus no Blu-ray and you have to pay to play online. Congrats on the house!

Only destroys games if you don't have a clue what you are doing. I don't need Blu-Ray. Haven't bought a movie in years. I download. I'll pay to play online with no lag and quality features. I kept leaving PS3 because of it.

Thanks!

Only destroys games if you don't have a clue what you are doing. I don't need Blu-Ray. Haven't bought a movie in years. I download. I'll pay to play online with no lag and quality features. I kept leaving PS3 because of it.

Thanks!

I'm partial the Xbox 360 myself.

Congrats on the house! How big you going with the new custom tank!?

eddiecorrea

I'm partial the Xbox 360 myself.

Congrats on the house! How big you going with the new custom tank!?

Depends on the quote from OBD. Probably 4ftx4ftx12inch tall.

Depends on the quote from OBD. Probably 4ftx4ftx12inch tall.

droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooool.

eddiecorrea

I would do taller IMHO. 12" is really short, you can't get hardly any vertical growth out of it.

I've got a 10" tall tank now and it is too tall. But 12 will give me plenty.

Thanks!

I don't notice much lag, but for the amount I play its not worth paying for. The only game I play is COD.

I would do taller IMHO. 12" is really short, you can't get hardly any vertical growth out of it.

This. And viewable from all 4 sides with an island overflow. My some day tank, but mine will be about 20" high.

Archived