Coral Vue Hydros

12.3 Gallons of zoas!

eddiecorrea

Thelizardkin

If you want I can send you some nice acro frags I should be able to frag them by the time your tank is ready for sps if you want hairy acros I have this pastel green acro that puts most millipora to shame

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eddiecorrea

If you want I can send you some nice acro frags I should be able to frag them by the time your tank is ready for sps if you want hairy acros I have this pastel green acro that puts most millipora to shame

That would be cool. Let me know.

eddiecorrea

How's the wait on some cars and fruit loops ohh STi buddy?

Mile long and not getting much shorter. I've got 2 frags of CARs healing. Loops are slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Thelizardkin

That would be cool. Let me know.

Will do it's still only a frag but it's growing fast and this thing isn't a millipora but it's poylps put millipora to shame

eddiecorrea

I heard this new tank was getting a new coral... where da pix at?

Were you at OBD today? haha

Well, go comment on my tank thread and I'll liven up your tank thread? Tradesies?

hahaha. Deal.

I'm working on posting pictures and updating. Just pulled out my RBTA split so everything is grumpy. Pics later tonight or tomorrow I hope.

eddiecorrea

Yep. :)

haha cool. I just picked up a crappy $10 SPS frag. Just to see how it does under the Radion. I've put stocking the Solana on hold until we find a house. It has a CUC and a tang. That is it.

haha cool. I just picked up a crappy $10 SPS frag. Just to see how it does under the Radion. I've put stocking the Solana on hold until we find a house. It has a CUC and a tang. That is it.

Ahh, I see. Good luck finding the right place, was looking myself but gave up and rented for another year.

eddiecorrea

Ahh, I see. Good luck finding the right place, was looking myself but gave up and rented for another year.

Ya we will find one. Not in a rush.

Did anyone else buy anything? I bought my stuff and left. But people didn't look too interested.

Ya we will find one. Not in a rush.

Did anyone else buy anything? I bought my stuff and left. But people didn't look too interested.

Nah, not that I saw. I would have bought a billion things if I could have. Just need to wait 3-5 weeks longer for them to finish building my tank/sump. :) Oh, and then all those boring cycling parts. :(

eddiecorrea

Nah, not that I saw. I would have bought a billion things if I could have. Just need to wait 3-5 weeks longer for them to finish building my tank/sump. :) Oh, and then all those boring cycling parts. :(

Was your tank on one of the tables?

Was your tank on one of the tables?

Nah, I wish! Since I rent, I went with a 10 gallon "long" display tank, that will be drilled to a 30 gallon or so sump hidden away in a 4 foot long stand I'm going to build over the next few weeks.

eddiecorrea

Nice, wish I lived a bit closer to OBD :( I hope to have them build me a tank in the near future.

Their tanks are really nice. The stock they carry hasn't impressed me at all. Prices are alittle higher than I'd pay for average pieces.

The plate corals they get are the best priced things they have with the best coloring.

eddiecorrea

Still no pics Eddie:(

Lights are still out. And I'm going out for a few hours. I'll see what I can do when I get home.

Paandemonium

You know, I've been creeping for quite a while waiting to see some polyp-y goodness added to that tank, I want peesures when you get back! Lol :)

Archived