inTank Media Baskets

12.3 Gallons of zoas!

eddiecorrea

eddiecorrea

Coastie thats cool man where was you based at? Mos?

Oregon. I was an Engineer.

GOT MY RADION!!!! But no hanging kit yet. :( Still playing around with it. Thing is freakin cool.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol lot of open waters there hehe, I was a navy corpsman attached to the 1st marine engineer divison.

Thats sweet i think its going to be wild over your tank dude, cant wait to see it hanging

eddiecorrea

Lol lot of open waters there hehe, I was a navy corpsman attached to the 1st marine engineer divison.

Thats sweet i think its going to be wild over your tank dude, cant wait to see it hanging

Soon as I sell my Nanos I am ordering another. These things are awesome. EcoSmart Live is just amazing.

Soon as I sell my Nanos I am ordering another. These things are awesome. EcoSmart Live is just amazing.

Awesome, that better than the AI?

eddiecorrea

Awesome, that better than the AI?

Way better. Sleeker looking, better spectrum, better interface, better technology.

eddiecorrea

GET IT MOUNTED!!!!

Waiting on the hanging kit to come in. Gets here Monday.

eddiecorrea

Updates!?

Also, are you a PSAS member Eddie?

No updates. Haven't done much to the tank because of my Solana build. Spent all weekend working on the rock for the Solana. Should be in by the end of the week.

I bought a membership just to get into the Bob Moore Swap. Otherwise I don't participate. I don't agree with how the club is run.

eddiecorrea

Rockscape!

Small rock in front corner is just sitting there until I take it to the LFS.

1B08B8F7-09F0-4140-A0ED-DCFA310DBB83-418

Solana is lookin good man. Can't wait to see it full of zoas. I know you have tons of people on te cars list but I'd like to add mine if possible. I requested you on Facebook the other day, I knew you had no idea who I was but it seems we always comment on the same reef related posts lol.

eddiecorrea

Solana is lookin good man. Can't wait to see it full of zoas. I know you have tons of people on te cars list but I'd like to add mine if possible. I requested you on Facebook the other day, I knew you had no idea who I was but it seems we always comment on the same reef related posts lol.

Ya I probably denied it hahaha. Sorry.

No zoas in the Solana. Well ONE colony. It is mainly gonna be SPS by request of my wife. She wants "Fuzzy trees in this tank!"

No zoas in the Solana. Well ONE colony. It is mainly gonna be SPS by request of my wife. She wants "Fuzzy trees in this tank!"

What!!!??? You are doing sps!?!? Did I read that right?

Ahahahaha.

eddiecorrea

What!!!??? You are doing sps!?!? Did I read that right?

YUP! :D

They will probably grow like weeds for him and he will end up fragging pieces to all the n-r folks lol.

That is the goal. Cheap frags ftmfw!

$10 high end sps frags? Hell yeah!

Not for youuuuuu

How are you liking the radions?

No coral yet. But so far I like it.

That is a wicked arch eddie. Exactly the type of scape I want in my Solana

Thanks alot. Took alot of time.

Dat arch ;) lmao

Hey girl! How you doin? :wub:

Paandemonium

Pretty good, getting used to my new job and trying to get some clownfish to fall in lust lol

I can't wait to see all the sps in this tank! (Although zoas are my thing) I'm sure the wife's requests hold more weight cause you actually got her interested in the hobby ;) that's one step closer to excusing a lot of other tank related purchases hahaha

Archived