Cultivated Reef

12.3 Gallons of zoas!

eddiecorrea

TeflonTomDosh

I was really drunk and high on coke with the hookers in the StevieTub and really don't remember who I voted for. Probably was that A hole from Wisconsin.

Nope, it was evanski. Ps, send the link for that light & switch you mounted in your stand of your IM if you don't mind :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, it was evanski. Ps, send the link for that light & switch you mounted in your stand of your IM if you don't mind :)

Magnetic switch

http://www.amazon.com/Directed-Electronics-8600-Magnetic-Switch/dp/B0009SUEZY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1363211022&sr=8-2&keywords=magnetic+switch

Light came from a local store under one of their brand names, you won't have them down there. I am sure you can find one online very similar.

That's no difference than you sending out PM's promising CARs and never delivered also.IT WAS RIGGED I TELL YOU
I never promise anything so you must of read the PM wrong. Only person that even asked me about it was you so it was easy to keep track for Eddie. I was just a messenger so don't shoot me.

Need to go check out your thread that is a cool door light switch.

When I was done doing them in the tank I went home and put a few in the closet with some other kick ass LED lights. So cool open the door, bam light is on.

I was really drunk and high on coke with the hookers in the StevieTub and really don't remember who I voted for. Probably was that A hole from Wisconsin.

That sounds more like Stevie. For a minute there I thought Lawn was the one snorting the blow. You got boobies on PM from me. Please confirm.

That sounds more like Stevie. For a minute there I thought Lawn was the one snorting the blow. You got boobies on PM from me. Please confirm.

I got someone's boobies on a PM from you. I then went to google images for a better view of boobies, and that's when the hookers and blow showed up. One was floating face down in the StevieTub Sunday morning, RIP Peaches

I got someone's boobies on a PM from you. I then went to google images for a better view of boobies, and that's when the hookers and blow showed up. One was floating face down in the StevieTub Sunday morning, RIP Peaches

Thanks. TAKE THAT LAWN.

I got boobies in my tank as of yesturday not yours tho since they are pink with green eyes. They are perfect size perfect handfull ,, not to big not to small;)
eddiecorrea

How long is the list to buy some?

Wayyyy too long.

Tank should be here tomorrow.

I gave money on that. Karma is a bitch.

Dang punk kid, i gave money to, haha. O well. He must really hate his pops.

Lawnman put in some wurk. Dude deserves the CAR's. Or atleast some xenia or gsp or something good :P

Hey it's supposed to arrive manana, but it's signature required. Hope someone's around to sign for it.

Lawnman put in some wurk. Dude deserves the CAR's. Or atleast some xenia or gsp or something good :P

Hey it's supposed to arrive manana, but it's signature required. Hope someone's around to sign for it.

I do deserve something. Can I pick a frag from your tank?
eddiecorrea

Nobody is here. I work from 5am till like 430pm. But I did a signature release on it already. My UPS guy is pretty legit and will put it on my patio so nobody sees it. Should be good.

p.s. For anyone that might want to break in while I'm at work. Goodluck ####ers. My 110lb German Shepherd doesn't take kindly to strangers. Especially when I don't say the word to make him stand down.

eddiecorrea

I hope to see it fully stock and fts..

Soon as my Vega gets here I'll be setting it up.

Nobody is here. I work from 5am till like 430pm. But I did a signature release on it already. My UPS guy is pretty legit and will put it on my patio so nobody sees it. Should be good.

p.s. For anyone that might want to break in while I'm at work. Goodluck ####ers. My 110lb German Shepherd doesn't take kindly to strangers. Especially when I don't say the word to make him stand down.

Sure that Dachsund would eat there face off before the shephard got to them. :)

Archived