Coral Vue Hydros

The Zoa and Paly Club

kveekx

Anybody know what these might be?

IMG_3084.CR2.jpg

in the center

+1! Those are really sweet. Would love to have those.

God of Wars:

GOW-1.jpg

Red Hornets and Radiant Tangerines:

redhornettangerines.jpg

Purple Hornets:

purplehornets.jpg

+1! Those are really sweet. Would love to have those.

God of Wars:

GOW-1.jpg

Red Hornets and Radiant Tangerines:

redhornettangerines.jpg

Purple Hornets:

purplehornets.jpg

Purple hornet look great but the red hornet and the god of war look like it losing colors (or could be the camera)

Not the camera, you're right. I finally glued the red hornets to a rock for them to grow on and unfortunately they were under the Tangerines before I gave them a permanent residence, so they have some coloring up to do. I agree with you, I think I'll have to move the GoWs into a more lighted area. Thanks for the input Tenor.

Does anyone have advise on how to prevent/treat Zoa pox? I have tried furan2 and that seems to only make them open for a few days then they get it again I think that my Blonde Blue Eye B****** are too far gone and me purple hornets and red hornets are getting it agian the only zoas that arent affected are Eagle Eyes, Paradies, fruit loops and of course my palys are fine. Does anyone have advice on how to kick this out of my system? I really like my Hornets and dont want to loose them!

Does anyone have advise on how to prevent/treat Zoa pox? I have tried furan2 and that seems to only make them open for a few days then they get it again I think that my Blonde Blue Eye B****** are too far gone and me purple hornets and red hornets are getting it agian the only zoas that arent affected are Eagle Eyes, Paradies, fruit loops and of course my palys are fine. Does anyone have advice on how to kick this out of my system? I really like my Hornets and dont want to loose them!

You have to find the source that caused zoas got pox. Did you stir up your sand or blow stuff around or bought the fresh stuff from the lfs?

Furan 2 will reduce pox but you have to treat it for few times.

• Like 1

I have no idea what could have caused it. I will blow the sand around because I have been forced to keep my MP10 on low since I have 2 baby snowflake clownfish that I don't want to struggle in the flow.

I have no idea what could have caused it. I will blow the sand around because I have been forced to keep my MP10 on low since I have 2 baby snowflake clownfish that I don't want to struggle in the flow.

No, don't blow the sand.

No, don't blow the sand.

Oh oops! I miss-read that! Good save! I guess the last thing I did was change my scape and thats when things went wrong with the zoas... Ughhh, I guess I will be picking up more furan on Friday and keep trying to kick the pox.

Shameless copy/paste from my Pico thread.

Got some new additions. We got some pretty neat zoas in and I had to grab them up.

Now, I have no idea what any of these are called, so if you want to pitch in go right ahead.

First, purplish with pink speckled center. My favorite of the new ones.

xTgIk.jpg

T7yFv.jpg

Next, dark reddish brown skirt with neon yellowish green center.

fflPC.jpg

And lastly, reddish orange skirt and orange center.

lAO1m.jpg

EjCJh.jpg

Like to thank badthelion for letting me join this znp club

Here's some teasers

Fruit Loops

27ACB217-02FD-42DA-87A8-C8315AC7334E-910-0000006C031889EF.jpg

Can't get a good pic with my phon with lights on

Living Dead Girls

C4CFD429-BA13-4515-B682-D0299F2D8905-910-0000006BF09BF938.jpg

Miami Vice

A49C70B9-83B3-4174-B512-97AC09EFA85A-910-0000006BEBD2A489.jpg

GOW

B4316594-6EF6-4DD3-B7D3-A87DCD0F2E18-216-00000027C69AE4D4.jpg

Cpt. America

BC82A4B0-4911-44F4-A518-ACF14A380FC1-706-00000058B0177893.jpg

CAR

CBB705FC-9E98-4291-81DF-272DEC4FFBB6-149-0000000569EEF2FF.jpg

Here are some of my :)

uttechaos.jpg

godofwar.jpg

pinkzoa.jpg

rainbowzoa.jpg

That first pic.. I need some of those!

Edited by Parker0824

Haha, it wasn't really me giving you permission... More like showing you the first page of the thread, LOL! Welcome, and gorgeous corals!

I see one of your morphs is called Living Dead Girls... did you get that from Planet Zoa? That's one of my fav places to get stuff. :)

Edited by buddythelion