Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Ian's Dual-12" Cube Reef/Fuge w/Sump

Looselyhuman

I know the feeling of worrying about fish. I would do the same thing when my clown pair were babies in with the maxi minis. It was stressing me out big time :lol:

I may end up similarly stressed... I think I'm going to try to have my cake and eat it too. :ninja:

Sneak preview:

Your Order Contains...

Blue Apple Sanctithomae Mushroom $33.99 USD

Citron Fire ricordea $19.99 USD

Emerald Bubble Tip Anemone $54.99 USD

Rare Chromis PPE $31.99 USD

Rose Blue Sanctithomae Mushroom $27.99 USD

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may end up similarly stressed... I think I'm going to try to have my cake and eat it too. :ninja:

Sneak preview:

Your Order Contains...

Blue Apple Sanctithomae Mushroom $33.99 USD

Citron Fire ricordea $19.99 USD

Emerald Bubble Tip Anemone $54.99 USD

Rare Chromis PPE $31.99 USD

Rose Blue Sanctithomae Mushroom $27.99 USD

Reefgardener????? omgomgomg

I SAW that bubble tip today and drooled!!!!!

Reefgardener????? omgomgomg

I SAW that bubble tip today and drooled!!!!!

Yup! B) I also sent her a note that if she has any acros to come post here or email me before shipping the order...

I'm thinking that BTA (it is sexy right?) and a pair of Onyx Percs but ALSO...

Once they're establsihed and I feel safe enough, will add some other less friendly nems. Maxi Minis and maybe Mini Minis. Also more macros if I can get away with it. That probably means getting someone to take the emerald and this zebra turbo off my hands once the devil algae is under control...

So much for :ninja:

That's some order...tell me, is it coming UPS or FEDx(and I'm not asking so I know who I have to impersonate to intercept it...:ninja:)

What's the color like on the emerald BTA? I googled it but got a mixed grab bag of results, and I'm curious, I've never heard of them before.

Did ya get yer corals yet???

I just got mine and the water is very cold......hope they make it.....they are floating now.....

No, they won't ship until next week. I'm hoping Morgan stops by re: some acros and if so I will definitely request no cold pack... Good luck!!

That's some order...tell me, is it coming UPS or FEDx(and I'm not asking so I know who I have to impersonate to intercept it...:ninja:)

What's the color like on the emerald BTA? I googled it but got a mixed grab bag of results, and I'm curious, I've never heard of them before.

:lol: uhuh

Hopefully this embeds correctly, let me know if not and I'll photobucket it:

PB130002_01__30756_zoom.JPG

jedimasterben
Would be cool to have THREE cubes, one with the nem... Hmm. :D

:lol:, it would soon take up the ENTIRE cube!

Wait.... the more I think about it, the more this sounds like the best idea ever/

I've been wanting to get a BTA for ages now.

Someday.....

They are awesome. You can see one of my old ones (it split like 5 times) in this shot:

0904101829.jpg

Hey ordered some T5 bulbs, details in my other thread, if you have any advice.

Three display tanks plumbed into one sump? mmmmm? Great idea! You'd have some nice clean water for that nem and you wouldn't have to get up out of you chair to see all of your tanks.

Three display tanks plumbed into one sump? mmmmm? Great idea! You'd have some nice clean water for that nem and you wouldn't have to get up out of you chair to see all of your tanks.

Lol yeah this was just idle speculation, don't have a spot for three plumbed together... yet.

When is your display fuge going up?

Lol yeah this was just idle speculation, don't have a spot for three plumbed together... yet.

When is your display fuge going up?

The sump is currently scheduled to be built in January, in the meantime I gotta get a tank, light and another mp10. :o I'm currently trying to find a way to rob a bank without getting caught.

The sump is currently scheduled to be built in January, in the meantime I gotta get a tank, light and another mp10. :o I'm currently trying to find a way to rob a bank without getting caught.

We have a guy out here who uses an uber-realistic FX mask that makes him look like an old man - or that's the theory anyway. 16 banks and counting. The Geezer Bandit. Worth a shot? ;)

We have a guy out here who uses an uber-realistic FX mask that makes him look like an old man - or that's the theory anyway. 16 banks and counting. The Geezer Bandit. Worth a shot? ;)

Wouldn't work for me, I look just that guy. I'm gonna have to go for the Justin Beber mask. :lol:

Hypsophrys, I have a question for yah. Did you experiment with placement for your mp10? I see you have it on the back of the tank. Im curious because im trying to decide where to put my mp10 on my 12" cube

Hypsophrys, I have a question for yah. Did you experiment with placement for your mp10? I see you have it on the back of the tank. Im curious because im trying to decide where to put my mp10 on my 12" cube

Hey Tristan, welcome aboard.

I actually planned that from the start, because I didn't want it blocking any of the viewable sides. In a tank this small IMO there's so much rabound that it probably doesn't matter much where you put it.

The only potential challenge with the way I did iwould be creating a taller aquascape. Luckily I was able to make a low-profile look work out. I actually plan to move the MP10 down about 1/2 inch when I clean it next, so that it doesn't draw bubbles when I turn off the return pump...

HTH

jedimasterben
Hey Tristan, welcome aboard.

I actually planned that from the start, because I didn't want it blocking any of the viewable sides. In a tank this small IMO there's so much rabound that it probably doesn't matter much where you put it.

The only potential challenge with the way I did iwould be creating a taller aquascape. Luckily I was able to make a low-profile look work out. I actually plan to move the MP10 down about 1/2 inch when I clean it next, so that it doesn't draw bubbles when I turn off the return pump...

HTH

my mp10s will all pull air even at 8" depth. :(

Archived