SaltCritters.com

BIG 20 It's dog eat dog.

chrssprngs

albertthiel
The Berghia Hit Squad has arrived. Needless to say they are of breeding size. Note the egg strings on the glass. Jeff from Reef Keepers put them in the jar mid morning and they already put down two strings.

77f2792c.jpg

18441409.jpg

Great for you ... that's what you needed

Albert

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chrssprngs

2 minutes in.

135f09ee.jpg

10 minutes in.

a7ea339b.jpg

These are a little slower. Zoanthids seem to be a little slower to acclimate IME.

851e8c9a.jpg

chrssprngs

Purchased a pistol shrimp. Thought my Orange Spotted Goby deserved a buddy. I would post a picture if I could get one. Something about tank inhabitants that just do their own thing is cool. Biodiversity is the rule.

chrssprngs

Picked these up for a song. Definitely been preyed on. Let's see If some TLC gets turns these guys into show stoppers.

037319b3.jpg

albertthiel
Picked these up for a song. Definitely been preyed on. Let's see If some TLC gets turns these guys into show stoppers.

037319b3.jpg

Yes lots of TLC

albertthiel
I think they will be fine since they are open. Something must have been munching on them.

Excellent that is a good sign ..

albertthiel
4034aa19.jpg

Nice Chris ... is that a Cerith snail I see in the pic ... a little hard to tell

Clown fish corner. Where do the leathers stop and the nems begin?

bb40f585.jpg

Very nice indeed !

Clown fish corner. Where do the leathers stop and the nems begin?

bb40f585.jpg

Very nice indeed !

chrssprngs
Nice Chris ... is that a Cerith snail I see in the pic ... a little hard to tell

Florida Cerith a a John at Reef Cleaners. I probably have around 70 - 80 of these guys in the tank. I was trying to get a pick of some zoas that are in the back of the tank for Got2envy.

albertthiel
Florida Cerith a a John at Reef Cleaners. I probably have around 70 - 80 of these guys in the tank. I was trying to get a pick of some zoas that are in the back of the tank for Got2envy.

Yes I thought so and on John, I think I am going to order a batch from him too as I need more CUC's in my tank

Albert

chrssprngs
Yes I thought so and on John, I think I am going to order a batch from him too as I need more CUC's in my tank

Albert

I think I ordered 30 and got 100+. I have been wanting to move my scutus (sp?) snail to the 20 but didn't want to risk damaging him. Looked over at the BC and he was out on the sand bed on a small rock. So I scooped him (Batman) up and currently acclimating him.

albertthiel
I think I ordered 30 and got 100+. I have been wanting to move my scutus (sp?) snail to the 20 but didn't want to risk damaging him. Looked over at the BC and he was out on the sand bed on a small rock. So I scooped him (Batman) up and currently acclimating him.

This one :

http://www.seaslugforum.net/find/scutus

BTW when you get a chance post some of your newer pics to my thread will you. Thanks

Albert

chrssprngs

2eccda50.jpg

0243b1e4.jpg

Black Cap Snail also called elephant snail because of its trunk like mouth.

This one :

http://www.seaslugforum.net/find/scutus

BTW when you get a chance post some of your newer pics to my thread will you. Thanks

Albert

That's him. This is why I like live rock. You can't go buy one of these guys at your LFS. This one was featured in a magazine article that one of the biologists with Wet Web Media was doing research for.

albertthiel
2eccda50.jpg

0243b1e4.jpg

Black Cap Snail also called elephant snail because of its trunk like mouth.

That's him. This is why I like live rock. You can't go buy one of these guys at your LFS. This one was featured in a magazine article that one of the biologists with Wet Web Media was doing research for.

Came in on live rock ???

Wow

chrssprngs

I actually had one in both tanks. Haven't seen the one that was in the 20 for a while so I moved this into it.

Archived