Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

BIG 20 It's dog eat dog.

chrssprngs

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I did have to net him from the bag. Never had so much trouble. So much for the whole "fish in a barrel' analogy. He was eating at the store and he ate live brine shrimp today.

albertthiel
Well I did have to net him from the bag. Never had so much trouble. So much for the whole "fish in a barrel' analogy. He was eating at the store and he ate live brine shrimp today.

Good news that he's eating ...

But what happened that you had such difficulty getting it out of the bag ... ?

Lights were off on the tank so low visibility. Every time I thought I had him, I would pull the net up and no fish. I persevered and overcame. I really like the combination of blue and red markings. Reminds me of a Catalina Goby.

albertthiel
Lights were off on the tank so low visibility. Every time I thought I had him, I would pull the net up and no fish. I persevered and overcame. I really like the combination of blue and red markings. Reminds me of a Catalina Goby.

I guess that just proves that "perseverance pays off' :)

Good for you

chrssprngs
What a lovely tank! It does look bigger than a 20. You have great variety in there. :happy:

Thank you very much. I like variety. I try to make it look like it all goes together.

chrssprngs

The Berghia Hit Squad has arrived. Needless to say they are of breeding size. Note the egg strings on the glass. Jeff from Reef Keepers put them in the jar mid morning and they already put down two strings.

77f2792c.jpg

18441409.jpg

Archived