Pod Your Reef

BIG 20 It's dog eat dog.

chrssprngs

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Albert. Hard to get a FTS with the phone. It does great on the closer stuff but the light from the tanks mess with the phone camera.

Captain America Palys

234FD9CE-B2E8-47AE-A895-B14537F5E010-1588-000002624C8BA096.jpg

Thank you Albert. Hard to get a FTS with the phone. It does great on the closer stuff but the light from the tanks mess with the phone camera.

Captain America Palys

Lovely ... I need some !!!!

I'll see what I can do.

Thanks and if you have some for sale send me a PM Chris, thanks. If you don't have any no big deal. I am sure I can find some online.

Thanks

Wow! Everything is looking soooo nice in there! I like those Capt America palys, I'm gonna have to get me some.

Yes those are nice and the Fire and Ice ones are too IMO.

Lots of rain and wind. I don't think it's going to get bad though.

Good for you ... the news keeps saying it is moving westward off the coast so other than rain and wind you will hopefully be ok.

Keep us posted ok

The waterfall

Great corals and great shots Chris.

Very nice indeed

Mint Green PE

The tale of two trumpet corals. Two shades of green.

A baby Bam Bam.

Great looking indeed.

What are you taking these shots with Chris ? They are SOOO good looking and clear

iPhone 4G

Wow, I use one too but I must be missing something as I can't get those close ups you are.

Do you have a special lens on there by chance ///

How's the weather ? Is it getting better?

Everything fine here. Some wind but not too bad. Lots of rain. I'm in the roofing business so was really Hopi g for a bigger event.

Albert- no special lense. You need to have something to steady the camera. I use the glass or a tripod depending on the shot. Not all iPhones are the same. The 4GS has a much better camera than the 3.

Everything fine here. Some wind but not too bad. Lots of rain. I'm in the roofing business so was really Hopi g for a bigger event.

Albert- no special lense. You need to have something to steady the camera. I use the glass or a tripod depending on the shot. Not all iPhones are the same. The 4GS has a much better camera than the 3.

Glad to read all is OK with the weather and sorry for the fact that it affects your business somewhat ...

On the phone .. I have a 4GS but can't find any options on how to change settings other than pushing on the screen where I want to focus to be, but no setting that allows me to focus in (macro like). Oh well ...

Archived