ReefCleaners.org

The Water Box

JamesHL88

Finally scraped the back glass and the tank looks beautifull! Also im loving the Galaxy S3. The camera is awsome and it is smoking fast

20130127_120550-1.jpg

20130127_114025.jpg

20130127_115200.jpg

20130127_115411.jpg

20130127_115710.jpg

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James, I'm glad you changed the name of the thread, that FTS is beautiful!

Dropped my new phone and broke the screen..... story of my life...... sigh

I pay for insurance via a 3rd party provider (not my phone company). It's good for my peace of mind.

If you paid via Amex you might have extended warrantee, check on that.

I bought a two year waranty. I just dont think its worth the $200 deductable. Im gonna live with the crack for now. Ill use the warranty when the phone really starts jackin up.

Found a corner pulling apart on the back of my sump last night due to poor craftsmanship on my part.

20130201_210651_zps204cf2ef.jpg

So I threw the heater in the display and drained that section of the sump. I used a wrachet strap to pull the pieces together and attempted to re-bond them together. It stayed that way all night and continues to cure while im at work.

20130201_224957_zpsb7be5be8.jpg

Trying to roll with the punches of reefkeeping. I hope this bond holds.

• Like 1

Found a corner pulling apart on the back of my sump last night due to poor craftsmanship on my part. 20130201_210651_zps204cf2ef.jpg So I threw the heater in the display and drained that section of the sump. I used a wrachet strap to pull the pieces together and attempted to re-bond them together. It stayed that way all night and continues to cure while im at work. Trying to roll with the punches of reefkeeping. I hope this bond holds.

Well hopefully it will hold indeed, otherwise glue a square acrylic rod on the inside corner running from bottom to the top and put the brace on again and that should work. I have had to do that in the past and as long as the sides are real dry and clean the rod will glue on nicely and solve your problem.

Its what I considered albert. It was just late last night and I didnt feel like cutting acrylic. But since its dry I should probably go ahead and do that tonight.

Atleast I found it now while it was a tiny leak instead of comming home to an empty sump and burnt up pumps.

Ok, so it didnt pass the first leak test. So I drained it and tried again. This time it passed! So the tank is back to normal. What a relief......

Just got back from the doctor with my wife. We now know we have a 4th daughter on the way. Facepalm

this made me laugh. :)

not at you but in general.

you done trying for a boy after this one?

• Like 1

this made me laugh. :)

not at you but in general.

you done trying for a boy after this one?

Yeah lol I think God is surrounding me with females until I respect them :P besides I didnt wanna have to learn anything new anyways.

well i knocked some rocks down playing in my tank today. GRRR !!! some things got moved around. im not pleased with it but i will sort it out when MY AQUASCAPERS ORDER COMES IN!!!! i ordered 3 gorgs and a chalice :)

Got my corals in today. Pictures to come. The tank is seriously pissed right now and im still not pleased with my scape but oh well. I gotta go work on the yard now.

Archived