inTank Media Baskets

The Water Box

JamesHL88

Thank you for looking eedn2010 :)

So aquascapers came through big time. Everyone with a dollar in their pocket should give it to aquascapers.com. the eco gorgs are frikin AMAZING! I played with the scape until i found something that i believe will grow on me. I pulleD all of the full sized xenia out as well so my tank is moving away from the soft coral lagoon look.

:wizard: *poof*

20130228_150021_zps2812a710.jpg

20130228_150149_zpscefb7791.jpg

20130228_150117_zps1407c129.jpg

20130228_150133_zps49ae199e.jpg

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol kat I really dont know. I kind of found a balance for this tank and i dont fully understand. I think the biggest attributes for this tank are the small to medium biolad, minimal rock, large fuge, and HEAVY carbon filtration. Honestly i just got my skimmer dialed in to the point where I think its really helping. I wish I had the funds to play with the front desk tank more to find its sweet spot. I think im fixin to shift my focus towards that tank. Im happy with mine and I wanna just let it grow wild while I get their tank sorted out.

thegambler26

I was thinking about ordering some of those ecogorgs from aquascapers. After seeing the pics of them in your tank I'm sold!!!

Tanks looks great! I think you did a great job!

When I get some more $$$ I'm gonna place an order with Aquascapers.

Oh btw, vid does not work for me. :(

Do either of the links work? And how is the quality? I uploaded It in 1080p but im getting a low res version in the link. How do I change that?

Ok I found the privacy setting and changed it the link should work

Thanks for the heads up ben :)

/subscribed on youtube

keep it up!

Was it a low res version on youtube ben because I recorded this thing in 1080p but it doesnt look like I uploaded it in 1080p. Im not supper familliar with all of the youtube settings.

Was it a low res version on youtube ben because I recorded this thing in 1080p but it doesnt look like I uploaded it in 1080p. Im not supper familliar with all of the youtube settings.

youtube.jpg

Archived