ReefCleaners.org

The Water Box

JamesHL88

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeflonTomDosh

If you paid via Amex you might have extended warrantee, check on that.

you're like one of three people here with an Amex. lmao

• 2 weeks later...

Not much has changed with the tank. I added some sand in the bare spots but not much. Also I moved the bubble coral off to the side. I'm tossing around the idea of donating it to the front desk tank. Its huge and beautifull. But its pure evil

• 4 weeks later...

Look what u made me do ben lol.

I done gone and took pictures without waitin for the damn white light to turn off defendin my honor showin everybody my brown corals :P

still great looking and gives me something to do while I wait for my son to fall asleep. I can't wait for mine to look like this.

Ill get an actinic fts tonight, maybe a new video. They come out soo much better at night. There won't be sunlight coming through the windows and such. Probably be tommorrow before I post though.

Ps: dip his feet in whiskey

Edit: don't really try that, it works lol or so my grandmother tells me

JamesHL88
  • 2 weeks later...

The aquatraders t5 fixture finally crapped out this morning :( so I got to order new lights :) I'm gonna try it with the exotic 20k par38 that i already have and two coralcompulsion 14k full spectrum dimmable par38 bulbs. I also ordered lamps and dimmers from coral compulsion, so my tank is goin topless :)

I hope the three bulbs will be enough O.o? I'm nervous about having all shimmer and no glow. I like glow :(

Archived