ReefCleaners.org

•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4

So what's your plan now?? I would get a skimmer but thing is I don't plan on having sps...So it's not necessary for my tank as of now. I do plan on getting a bigger tank for sps though ahah.

So what's your plan now?? I would get a skimmer but thing is I don't plan on having sps...So it's not necessary for my tank as of now. I do plan on getting a bigger tank for sps though ahah.

i think i might give with the tunze. i really like the 9004.

Very nice! You scored some awesome stuff!

thanks chris! :D

Deleted User 4

Nice!!! Is that the only one you've won?? Isn't better to combine shipping costs for multiple of auctions?

01XKG.jpg

won some zoas on ebay for 10

Now these are pretty. Was this WYSIWYG? If so you got a great deal JR.

Nice!!! Is that the only one you've won?? Isn't better to combine shipping costs for multiple of auctions?

Yep that's all I won. They are local pick up. Nice that I live about 20 minutes away.

Send them this way.

When I have a chance to drag them I will

Now these are pretty. Was this WYSIWYG? If so you got a great deal JR.

They are WYSIWYG. I was pretty stocked to get them for 10. Ill see what else they have when I get there.

01XKG.jpg

won some zoas on ebay for 10

Damn it! I forgot that their sales ended last night! Oh well.

Let me know when you are going to pick that up. Maybe you can pickup some stuff for me :) (I can paypal ya in advance or whatnot)?

Damn it! I forgot that their sales ended last night! Oh well.

Let me know when you are going to pick that up. Maybe you can pickup some stuff for me :) (I can paypal ya in advance or whatnot)?

will do man. he said that he like if i could come today. but i havent heard back on a time yet. ill message you when i know

New corals look sweet! now lets see a fts!

thanks man. ill have a fts tonight after i pick up the new zoas. :D

will do man. he said that he like if i could come today. but i havent heard back on a time yet. ill message you when i know

Actually, lets do this. If they have an NPS that are cheap, let me know. That is what I'm looking to pick up. A few NPS frags.

Cool thanks!

Heading to a family picnic now. If you go and see some nice sun corals and other NPS frags and have the extra cash, I'll pay ya back. Anything . Up to 30 would be ok with me.

Cool thanks!

Heading to a family picnic now. If you go and see some nice sun corals and other NPS frags and have the extra cash, I'll pay ya back. Anything . Up to 30 would be ok with me.

np man. B)

Back from tibal gardens. All I can say is wow. Never seen that much coral in my life lol. Zoas look great too. Fts soon

gearhead364
Back from tibal gardens. All I can say is wow. Never seen that much coral in my life lol. Zoas look great too. Fts soon

Waiting...... :unsure: lol jk congrads on the score.

Archived