Innovative Marine Aquariums

•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

fragged the birdsnest the best i could and placed the little on the rock. gonna hope for the best but im ready for the worst.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fragged the birdsnest the best i could and placed the little on the rock. gonna hope for the best but im ready for the worst.

I'll be fragging some of that big one I have soon that we talked about before. When I do, I'll let you know. Need to get something to hold the frag plugs though.

did a water change this morning and i have switched to reef crystals......coral is leaps and bounds happier then they were with the red sea coral pro. And its cheaper too lol

You're gonna start a 60f now too? Sick ####

gonna order it in the next few weeks then im gonna have the local acrylic guy build the sump and overflow

gonna order it in the next few weeks then im gonna have the local acrylic guy build the sump and overflow

Bah...I saw go with a new AIO design.

Same size as the 60-F as far as display, but make it longer to incorporate an AIO section.

Then no need for a sump

How is the bird holding up?

4 out of the 5 pieces that I cut off seem to be doing much better. The mother of all of them is as good as dead though :(

JR, what do you think happened to your Birds Nest? Everyone says they grow so fast but mine not so much. They like something I don't have in my tank, would love to figure out what these guys like. All the rest of my corals do well, just the bird that's finicky .

Deleted User 4

haha hey got a question for you. How do you take care of acros sps?? I might plan on adding a few in my new PiCO tank, but I've never had an sps before..

they hate the direct flow and hate when there isnt enough

You might be on to something..... I have noticed my birdsnest reacting differently in different spots. Hmmm.

I'm getting 4 more birdsnest this weekend, wow, I have to think about the powerhead now. It's going to have to move.

Yea the best thing that I found was reef crest on the mp10. Different all the time yea know. The acro doesn't seem to care what flow it has lol

Ya know, you've been posting on my thread but i don't understand how I've never been here??

Really great build! You have inspired me to clean up my stand and get some simple things to make my life easier. That, and get an ato...like I've been meaning to get since three years ago.

I say wait for the pico aquariums one :)

Btw...I took all of the good corals from SaltyCritters...Nothing left for you to pick over :P

I say wait for the pico aquariums one :)

Btw...I took all of the good corals from SaltyCritters...Nothing left for you to pick over :P

Haha what did you get?

I like my Hydor as it is completely in the rear chambers and has a low profile for my AIO. It was between that and the Tunze for me and I just liked the look better. I am not going to be heavily stocked so it should do the job. Only time will tell?

What's the depth of the water that its running in cus my Skimmer chamber is 9in deep.

Do it.

& pick me up some new Salifert kits.

Will do bro

Archived