Cultivated Reef

•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Back from tibal gardens. All I can say is wow. Never seen that much coral in my life lol. Zoas look great too. Fts soon

Nice! Can't wait to see pics. Any good NPS?

Waiting...... :unsure: lol jk congrads on the score.

That's a deal on them zoas! Good Job. Plus 1 on the fts.

yea i was pretty happy with it. wish they were bigger though.

Nice! Can't wait to see pics. Any good NPS?

it all looked pretty mah to me. but im making an appointment to go back next week so ill take another look and talk to than and see what he says.

no shots of the zoas yet. they werent all that open and the light are off for the night. :(

acro is coloring up though

7283640804_1443db883f_z.jpg

and a super quick fts. gonna clean the glass in the morning and have a few better pics. this thread needs it.

7283724090_1d25232596_b.jpg

cant wait for the green coralline to turn purple omgomgomg

Deleted User 4

awww. Thought they were reef safe....I mean like I've seen them in sps tanks in youtube videos all the time....wonder how they do it eh?

it all looked pretty mah to me. but im making an appointment to go back next week so ill take another look and talk to than and see what he says.

Thanks for checking. I'll try and remember to look again on their ebay list this week too.

thanks a ton hype B)

what is your take on a clown goby?

I have a citron clown goby and he doesn't nip at anything. He'll just chill on the glass or perch himself on the rock or even sometimes in the Xenia or gonipora. Very cool and chill fish

I have a citron clown goby and he doesn't nip at anything. He'll just chill on the glass or perch himself on the rock or even sometimes in the Xenia or gonipora. Very cool and chill fish

Thanks man. I'm gonna take a look

Awww, really?? How did that happen??? Could've sworn damsels were totally reef safe..

id love to know how it happened. i woke up this morning and saw it picking at the tissue. chased him away then came back a few hours later and a ton of tissue had been stripped. super pissed cus that was an amazing piece. i hope it makes it.

needless to say the talbot is going asap

Deleted User 4

Yeah, good move. Those damsels can be quite aggressive to tank mates later on as well. Keep it peaceful community.

d'Espresso

so sorry to hear that Jr. man that acros look hella nice. At least you didn't have to experiment flat worms yet like i am right now. It's eating up my digi monti. :(

Hope it heal up fast for you and time to do something bout that damsel. maybe put in time out! lol

thanks david. i had flat worms in the old tank but i got lucky and they all cleared up. i hope the acro lives too. it was one of my favs, i just hope he doesnt move onto the slimmer or the red planet. :/

what is your take on a clown goby?

my c gob only nips at my clams vent (I've actually seen him go into the bigger derasa clam a few times which is scary) I turned the clam a different direction and it seems to forgot that its cool little hideout ever existed. They are beautiful fish that really light up the tank - always on the move

id love to know how it happened. i woke up this morning and saw it picking at the tissue. chased him away then came back a few hours later and a ton of tissue had been stripped. super pissed cus that was an amazing piece. i hope it makes it.

needless to say the talbot is going asap

Whoah I've never heard of a damsel doing that before. I hope your acro makes it. It's a beautiful coral.

Whoah I've never heard of a damsel doing that before. I hope your acro makes it. It's a beautiful coral.

thanks man. i was really surprised to see it as well. $5 fish<$35 coral ;)

Archived