SaltCritters.com

•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

If it's eating frozen it's a hell of a deal.

ill ask when im there next. seemed like a deal to me. what else do you thing they would be feeding it?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nutramar ova is a popular choice. Make them feed it in front of you (whatever they say it is eating). I had my LFS squirt ova in 3 of their tanks that had a mandy, only one picked at it. That's my Draco.

Now I have a pod culture growing for it. I threw in 2 orders of reef cleaners pods in the main tank when I got Draco.

Was it at Aquatica? I got mine there and they kept him in the sump. Wasn't eating frozen but pellets and pods :)

I really like that. Is there I way I can over from them?

I have no idea LOL, but if you know of a company that supplies Solarmax lights, they'll probably have these too.

I have no idea LOL, but if you know of a company that supplies Solarmax lights, they'll probably have these too.

well thats lame. id buy it now :P

Nope he was a captain Larry's . They have 3 of them

Hmm...I have heard of that place once, but have never done much looking into it with it being in Akron.

How was the selection/prices/etc of everything?

Hmm...I have heard of that place once, but have never done much looking into it with it being in Akron.

How was the selection/prices/etc of everything?

they are a real mom and pop kind of place. all i can say is you have to watch close there are a ton of deals to be had there.

Jr, I just want to let you know your organization abilitys are impeccable. Love your stand.

haha thanks. im kinda ocd about it :P

other news.....

woke up to about 3 gallons of water in the carpet. :angry: filter pad in the media basket got cloged and the ato in the return chamber thought the tank was low on water....well lesson learned

other news.....

woke up to about 3 gallons of water in the carpet. :angry: filter pad in the media basket got cloged and the ato in the return chamber thought the tank was low on water....well lesson learned

That sucks! No real way to prevent that I suppose other than changing out the filter pad? How did it get clogged and with what?

Also, thanks to your setup I figured a way to lower the water level in my return chamber. There are 2 baffles to the left of the return pump chamber. I simply put a piece of filter floss in there and it slows the flow from the other chambers. Also quiets everything down even more than it already was.

Yea there was no real way to stop it other then change the pad. Bad on my part. I think the local petsmart has some other type of floss that I might use instead

That's kinda lime what I have but no blue part. Maybe what I have is finer then that stuff. Ill try some of that.

well bad news.....again :facepalm:

birdsnest is pretty much dead. stn turned into rtn and all the tissue is pretty much gone. :( time for a different nest again. i dont think i want the ora green again though. suggestions?

acro is looking amazing and appears to be growing :D

i want a 60f too. :(

i would set it up as a mantis/pest tank. :lol:

lol no thanks. gonna frag what ever i have in this tank to go in the 60-f. thinking mostly sps

lol no thanks. gonna frag what ever i have in this tank to go in the 60-f. thinking mostly sps

Wow wow! Pardon me, but both and sps dominated tank OR a pest tank would look great in those 60f's!!!

Wow wow! Pardon me, but both and sps dominated tank OR a pest tank would look great in those 60f's!!!

pest tanks are not for my tastes :P

7201455932_1b434e4221_c.jpg

fuge light on line.

might swap the bulb out for leds soon if i happen to find one.

That chaeto looks massive already without the light, lol. What size did it start with?

Archived