Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Inspiration (now VEGA powered)

pschom

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel used
that's because you have been

Found out my eahopps frag rack holes aren't big enough for these plugs. So I've got an sps garden

Pics???
Haha you get some stuff from Brad??
Gave him frags of every SPS I have

Have to give them time to heal up a bit. Every one lost the color from te stress. That sucks. And they all were cold when I got home. It'll be a few weeks, but they'll snap back.

What what! Frag swap! Well, more of a frag drop, but it's all good cause I gots coralz.

Yay! That means new pictures! :D

Bring them on.

PICS...not of the new corals. They need time. Look better today though. Still trying to figure out how I can keep them all in a high flow area to recoup faster. These are redundant, but fun SO HERE!

Where it used to be...

http://s1237.photobucket.com/user/Pschom/media/BarclayAcro_zpsa029e462.jpg.html'>BarclayAcro_zpsa029e462.jpg

Today...

Flash on. Find the crab that I didn't know I still had...

DSC00656_zps9411538a.jpg

NEM!!

DSC00661_zpsedc32329.jpg

DSC00672_zps431a0deb.jpg

Some views of the top acro colony thats growing great since the light addition and the 2 weekly water changes. Might have to skip one this week... WHERE DID THIS WEEK GO?!

Where it used to be...

Acro_zps242a201c.jpg

Today...

DSC00660_zps7c0ea7ef.jpg

DSC00668_zps9524fb74.jpg

DSC00669_zpsac6fbb18.jpg

MONTIS!!!

please grow faster....

DSC00662_zpse04c0a90.jpg

please keep growing at the current rate....

DSC00670_zpsa746b23f.jpg

please stop growing for PSCHOM'S sake...

DSC00666_zps8329899b.jpg

Dam that green monti cap is crazy. I'd say I can't give it away, but I do! FREE FOR ALL!

Man I'm jelly of that bonsai, I want a mini colony like that! I can't ever find one local! It's all gonna look killer soon dude

Man I'm jelly of that bonsai, I want a mini colony like that! I can't ever find one local! It's all gonna look killer soon dude

You talking about the first pic? Look again and see where it grew from. Amazing.

Jesus man I shouldn't look on here when I'm semi drunk, 6 summer shandy's and I feel pretty good. Now that is amazing!!

Looking great! Really nice colors

Thanks man.

Jesus man I shouldn't look on here when I'm semi drunk, 6 summer shandy's and I feel pretty good. Now that is amazing!!

LMAO I have no idea what this means.

DAYUM, that green monti cap is wicked.

Nice coralz.

Idk I love this tank

Thanks guys

So I'm going to enlist the assistance of my employee and build my own stand for the Deep Blue 80 Edge. I have some badass ideas for this.

This is my stand inspiration.

null_zps7611ca19.jpg

Happy World Oceans Day!!

Remember divers / snorkelers: DON'T STEP ON THE DAGGON REEF!

null_zps221beeaa.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

'DAMMIT we came here for beer and all we found was this stupid kid'

Apocalypse Happens

null_zpscbc18a85.png

There's also an apocalypse of bryopsis in my tank which is why no pics cause its PISSIN ME OFF.

I like your tank with bryopsis or without. It does not matter. I don't care how expert, all reef tanks are going to have some nuisance algae. It is a natural part of the ocean so it will be a part of our healthy systems too. It is constant maintenance that's all.

So take pics and post! We will not judge. :grouphug:

Archived