inTank Media Baskets

The Inspiration (now VEGA powered)

pschom

Interesting. Maybe. I read quite a bit about them here and there and on wet web media. Thing is aggressive eater tho. Imma feed it some silversides today and see what happens.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup, some do.

Name it the NOMINATOR!

Imma take your word for it. If that thing eats my clowns I might it IT.

No I wont

Well. Came home yesterday and found Jacques (blood shrimp) dead. I know he was hanging out in a cave close to the carpet nem. Maybe he got too curious. Everything else looks fine.

I've had him for years. Had a dream about him last night. He will be missed.

• 2 weeks later...

Cough hope you grabbed another mp10 while they were on sale!

Man I been working so much I've barely had time for water changes. I imagine you feel the same right now. Q4 is a biotch. AND I think I remember saying I already spent my $ on scuba. PAY ATTENTION!

how are things in the DMV?

Good. Pretty busy. Carpet nem is awesome.

How's it going there? Job? Wifey? U get a new tank yet? Apologies if it's in your sig. I'm on the mobile version right now.

Good. Pretty busy. Carpet nem is awesome.

How's it going there? Job? Wifey? U get a new tank yet? Apologies if it's in your sig. I'm on the mobile version right now.

Everything is good out here, all settled in now. I set up an 18" cube a couple weeks ago. That guys basement I took you to (exotic reef creations) is having a live sale on December 8, so gonna get some corals then.

Everything is good out here, all settled in now. I set up an 18" cube a couple weeks ago. That guys basement I took you to (exotic reef creations) is having a live sale on December 8, so gonna get some corals then.

Glad your doing well. Did you go to Tahiti or fiji?

Fiji

Did you think it was worth it? I'm planing a trip but it has to be epic this year to top last year. There are some really good deals for fiji, but Tahiti is more expensive. Was even considering Australia, but idk.

They claim it is the best diving in the world. Seemed pretty awesome to me.

There's so many options.

May have to check out that sale. I've got a little more room for coral now. But I need more flow.

There's so many options.

May have to check out that sale. I've got a little more room for coral now. But I need more flow.

The sale will be awesome, I looked back at the last one he did and the prices were so cheap. Looking to get a few hammers and torches.

20% off mp10's with mail in rebate. Think it ends today.

• 1 month later...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Man. Been a month plus since I added anything here. I FINALLY cleaned the tank after maybe a month or more of just letting the algae build up. Was interesting tho because once the glass was getting to the point of covered, it stopped and started to recede. So today I cleaned the glass with a razor blade and put the MP10 on short pulse to keep everything suspended so it would go down the drain. Then I cleaned the skimmer and replaced some floss and other stuff. (And cleaned/topped off the other tank who's thread I never update but is amazing because it is the most self sufficient system ever) Plus I made 20 gallons of RODI last night. And last I fed the tank. Need to do a water change, but everyone looks happy. Including the carpet anemone which I fed a small piece of silverside to and he gobbled it up like he always does.

Kinda strange because all my fish hide a little nowadays. I never see the clowns because their breeding ground is in the back of the display. The sixline wrasse doesn't swim out in the open with the new scape (likes to swim in and out of crevices), and Bob aka Firetail Blenny just sort of chills here and there. I only have 1 chromis left for some reason (happened a while ago) and I'm still pissed about the blood shrimp who was killed by the carpet.

So I've decided I need some more going on in there. Not sure what I'll do.

Some pics. Not the best. iPhone 5 edited with ProHDR app. You can never tell what it will look like on a computer from the iPhone. But here they are:

http://s1237.photobucket.com/user/Pschom/media/Mobile%20Uploads/6AF97E92-D737-4A38-995F-52903274D101_zpsmjsgrj1q.jpg.html'>6AF97E92-D737-4A38-995F-52903274D101_zps

http://s1237.photobucket.com/user/Pschom/media/Mobile%20Uploads/E40D9AA4-0A75-426F-9D62-8FB75E667B4F_zpsuhvquqxo.jpg.html'>E40D9AA4-0A75-426F-9D62-8FB75E667B4F_zps

http://s1237.photobucket.com/user/Pschom/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2A230324-41F8-4415-ACF6-E7A2F94064E6_zpspvmw2bs6.jpg.html'>2A230324-41F8-4415-ACF6-E7A2F94064E6_zps

http://s1237.photobucket.com/user/Pschom/media/Mobile%20Uploads/CBF9CCBA-1365-4D95-8B66-7127634DBCC7_zps7etdgggi.jpg.html'>CBF9CCBA-1365-4D95-8B66-7127634DBCC7_zps

• 1 month later...

you alive?

No, I'm frozen. And hibernating.

What's up man? Yeah I haven't been updating my thread. Nothing's changed really. Kind of on auto pilot. Everything's doing well. Glass is a mess. Q4 is a nightmare at wrk and it's ending now! BUT then I have action plans and meetings and visits..........

I do have a kick ass vacation coming up next week!! 4 days of 2 tank boat dives (one night dive) in cozumel. Oh man can't wait.

Imma clean the tank and get some more snails when I get back. Pretty sure I need a new stand. Water level is a little toward the front corner...

How's things w u? Do you have a thread right now?

Everything is great out here, just had our company 10year party, insane haha.

Tank build is in my sig. Just started a planted tank too.

Have fun in cozumel, have friends coming back from there tonight.

Sucks that aquarium one moved away from you.

No it doesn't suck! Now I have more $! I finally put my gear together. It's a never ending money pit...much like aquariums...

Couldn't see the sig on the mobile site. I'll check it out.

Oh yes. Cozumel will be sick. We've been there twice, but never stayed more than 8 hours.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived