Coral Vue Hydros

The Inspiration (now VEGA powered)

pschom

Dam y'all are so pessimistic. They say they are remaining seperate. I think this will serve to make the technology better and faster implementation.

BTW, coming back to work after vaca sucks major bizalls.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if that happens we won't buy their crap and they will suffer. So either way, I'm not worried about it. You don't think the R&D effectiveness will increase based on the increase in department size? May take a minute, but once they iron out logistics this could be a good thing.

[quote name="brad908" post="4651305"

How was the vacation?

It was like this:

527582BA-4E8B-4911-B38A-041E9626D2D3_zps

And this:

812118AC-F332-4EF1-8A9F-E15FE3959886_zps

And this:

B980CC4D-5288-4173-A291-EE0A3C6CC2CB_zps

And this!

E61C13BE-B08F-41AC-8305-B2F1A9D0B091_zps

And I'll throw in this...

3710BA49-70AB-440B-AE49-1066FBD3C5B1_zps

Ok last one...

95B87194-909C-4BE7-A79A-D3AD632D19E4_zps

Money, kids , busy life. Deffinetly on my bucket list!

I have all of those things too man.

Sometimes you just have to say #### it!

Finally did a water change after vaca. Doing another tonight. I NEED SNAILS! Glass is a sheet of green. Everything inside is healthy except for on sps which is being overtaken by grape algae. I think I can save it. Gotta move the recordia to a rock as some are still in the sand. I'll clean 'er up and post some pics tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

To all the naysayers out there...Peppermint Shrimp DO Eat Aptaisia!

I dropped one into my sons 10g which was developing an infestation of AP and within a day, the shrimp had cleared half of the little nems. Was pretty cool to watch him eat them and rip them apart.

Also got a Rainfords Goby. That'll probably be the last of the critters in there for a while.

Just got back from St. Maarten, snorkeling out there was pretty awesome! Gonna get certified to dive this spring with the now official fiancé. Also got engaged out there!

Just got back from St. Maarten, snorkeling out there was pretty awesome! Gonna get certified to dive this spring with the now official fiancé. Also got engaged out there!

Congrats!

That's awesome! Hit me up when u get ur cert.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I apologize in advanced if this question has been asked; what kind of lights did you originally use on this tank? My LFS said they could order me one of these tanks with the stand and I loved the light you had on the first couple pages of this forum.

Thanks!

Archived