ReefCleaners.org

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

Lol told you there prices were crazy!!! My tanks invoice from reef savvy was 1800.... But I didn't pay that my buddy hooked it up

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is a reef savvy even better than an ADA? I can't see how much better it can get.

ADA sells a 36x18x18 for $500 plus like $250 for shipping plus about $150 for all Glassholes overflow and return. $900

Miracles was $875 shipped for 36x18x18 with corner overflow and 3 side low iron.

I've seen Ada's and yes it is better lol... You gotta see it in person though to tell the difference, but shipping is a bitch

250 shipping? Good lord, I didn't even pay that much for mine lol

$85 for the wood crate and $180 for shipping, so actually $265

I bought the brand new mr aqua for less than the cost of shipping the ada lol. I can deal for now with the lesser quality for over $500 cheaper.

Deckoz2302

Ada are nice. So are miracles. And coast 2 coast. C2c is my favorite. But each of these id order depends on size,

Sub 50 gall - ada

Sub 120gall - miracles

Higher c2c

Ada are nice. So are miracles. And coast 2 coast. C2c is my favorite. But each of these id order depends on size,

Sub 50 gall - ada

Sub 120gall - miracles

Higher c2c

Thanks. I will have to remember that for whenever I move and can finally fit a dream tank.

I think you have basically what I want, something around 35x36x14 with center overflow.

Deckoz2302

Thanks. I will have to remember that for whenever I move and can finally fit a dream tank.

I think you have basically what I want, something around 35x36x14 with center overflow.

Yea man. Nice big cube. C2c does cabinet work too. Really nice stuff. Why not go bigger than 3ftx3ft? If your not making a walk around cube. Id do something like 5ft x 3ft x 16. A big shallow. Shit if I had the money id build a. 10ft x 10ft x 16 1000gallon cube lol. I dunno I just feel like cubes need to be walk around. But really a 8ftx5ft penninsula and my current 4x4 are my two favorite. Ill never go higher or lower then 16 high though....and my custom stand for the 4x4 is 46 high so its right in eyesight

The elos store in New Jersey has a bunch of shallow walk around cubes. At least 48x48 and probably 16" high. They are amazing.

Still at least another 2 years before we move though, plenty of time to change my mind.

Also locked myself out of my condo this morning and my fiancé is in Canada for work. :angry:

Deckoz2302
The elos store in New Jersey has a bunch of shallow walk around cubes. At least 48x48 and probably 16" high. They are amazing.

Still at least another 2 years before we move though, plenty of time to change my mind.

Also locked myself out of my condo this morning and my fiancé is in Canada for work. :angry:

Nice. Never been to an Elos store...

Haha how did you get in?

I realized as soon as I closed the door on my out to work this morning that I forgot them inside. The door locks automatically, definitely need to change that.

Calling a locksmith to meet me after I leave work. $80 down the drain. Not as bad as I thought though.

Tank updates:

- Jeremi hooked me up with the bubble magus curve 5

- I ordered the Glassholes 700gph and 3/4" return kits last night

- Marine depot messed up my order, mp10wes and battery backup won't arrive till Friday.

A savvy person would have utilized their height a window proximity to ground ratio to determine the exact angle of reentry so as to avoid any unnecessary charges. lmao

New window costs more than $80 lol

Savvy....costs $0. ;)

Hey, how high do you think I should have the Vega? Right now it's 11" from the surface. Seems too high for 70 degree lenses.

Tried out matching your radion settings to the vega. Works for white/blue but red/green are way too high at those levels. UV LEDs are insane by themselves, but at high levels with the blues it's kinda purple. Looks cool as moonlighting though. I plan on messing around with it more today.

Oooh what did you get from Glass-holes?

Just a 700gph overflow kit and a 3/4 return kit for my new tank

Archived