Coral Vue Hydros

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

You get a fuge lite like mine from Dave?

Mine will either be Goosneck or wire hang mounted. Not sure on any specs or exact size, it has to cover about 11"x7".

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very sweet on the fuge lite and sump and flooring! I still haven't decided on a sump design for mine yet but I'm leaning toward going with advanced acrylic since he did a sick job on my ato container.

Very sweet on the fuge lite and sump and flooring! I still haven't decided on a sump design for mine yet but I'm leaning toward going with advanced acrylic since he did a sick job on my ato container.

My current sump is from AA..is he still in business? Couldn't find his stuff on eBay when I was looking for a sump

your such a gangster with your neon green glowing sump of doom!

:bowdown:

Are you being sarcastic and hate it, or actually like it? Lol

Little bummed that he is leaving the euro bracing off, wanted that extra pop of green

Drift Monkey

I was gonna say ballin, but some one stole it.

Work on your ball handling skills a bit more and you won't get it stolen so much!

Work on your ball handling skills a bit more and you won't get it stolen so much!

I handle my balls just fine thanks.

Drift Monkey

I handle my balls just fine thanks.

Empircal evidence indicates otherwise. Watch yo balls son.

OOoOooO...pschom sent me a picture of my finished tank at the lfs. Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow night

51C3C124-C1C6-444F-BA06-F88651A993B7-343

Shut the #### up! What happend???

Walked into the store and immediately noticed the huge scratch. It looks like someone just dragged a key across it.

The kid who was there last weekend said he had no idea what happened and knows the tank was perfect when I gave it to them. The owner will be in tomorrow and I will find out how they will handle this.

Then I left the tank and went home crying.

In the case that illegal or otherwise disreputable and unpopular activities become public, high-ranking officials may deny any awareness of such act or any connection to the agents used to carry out such acts.

Sump is finished. Pic before be boxed it up 2B619E39-5973-4484-B955-16B30C4F5EBC-343

The whole hole thing is new to me, I wonder if it will make it hard to clean once things start to grow, and will the water levels remain constant over time. The sump looks very cool though, it's just the lighting making it green right?

Sucks about the scratch, looks deep, but they can be buffed out with some work. I would not pay for this however.

Christine

The whole hole thing is new to me, I wonder if it will make it hard to clean once things start to grow, and will the water levels remain constant over time. The sump looks very cool though, it's just the lighting making it green right?

Sucks about the scratch, looks deep, but they can be buffed out with some work. I would not pay for this however.

Christine

The water levels will remain constant, and I hope it isn't too hard to clean lol. The lighting might add a little to the picture, but it is made out of neon green acrylic.

The one lfs worker didn't think about a 3"-4" section can be buffed out, it's pretty deep.

At least the sump was finished today and this arrived today

1F039B59-C5AE-46C8-AAED-33E6794C254C-106

Archived