Pod Your Reef

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

Caps are the best. They just don't like ur über perfect system with dosing pumps and super flow. They prefer the laymans aquarium....mine! :lol:

Haha. I wish they would grow in this tank, I had many plans for caps.

looks so good brad. thought about adding another mp10 sometime? also if you want that curve 5 i have id be willing to let it go. i dont think im gonna have a use for it.

Thanks man. I have thought about it, but I'm not sure if a second mp10 is needed. PM me a price on the curve 5, I will definitely need a better skimmer for when I get the larger tank.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful Brad!

Thank you

Pics pics pics

eh, here are some crappy pics.

sump0512_zpsed338880.jpg

stand0512_zpsb751ea5f.jpg

I really want to see if I can take the front of the drawers off, glue them to a piece of plywood, then use magnets to hold it in place. That way I can get a slightly larger sump.

How's the skimmer doing?

Seems to be okay. I want the curve 5, but I think the foot print would be too big. I am going to reorganize the sump next weekend as see what I can do.

I thought the footprint would have been bigger but it's smaller then they say. What's the footprint of the one now?

I thought the footprint would have been bigger but it's smaller then they say. What's the footprint of the one now?

Like 4.5x7 inches

Congrats on running full Zeo, hows the reactor? What's your flow rate?

Christine

I super glued it back onto the base and it seems to be holding up fine. I have about 50gph going through it. Is that okay?

Do you dose through the reactor or just directly into the water?

I'm excited to see how the reactor will impact the tank.

Brad, whats your NET water volume? Your flow sounds way too high.

How many mLs of Media are you using in the reactor?

Dose near the reactor is fine or in the display. Most zeo users are dosing ZeoBak near the reactor and other supplements either in the sump or display.

Christine

do it.

I did it. Sellers pic:

65A3E920-7C0E-4D88-8FB9-CBA5EAF5D863-130

Shopping list:

Glass holes 700gph kit

MP10

Radion Pro x2

Curve 5?

I definitely won't be setting it up until after the wedding. So I have like 5 months to buy everything.

curve 5 yes :P

trigger systems sump would be awesome with this :D

RqohJRX.png

that one

I could only fit a 22" long sump, if I do the mod of making the draws into one big door.

Nice toys and shirt! Gotta get me a battery back one of these days for my mp10's

Yea, I lost power enough last summer. Had to get one.

Nice toys and shirt! Gotta get me a battery back one of these days for my mp10's

Ha I was going to say this. Damn you and your toys. Enjoy it while it lasts Brad! Couple more years and day care will be kicking your wallets a$$!

Ha I was going to say this. Damn you and your toys. Enjoy it while it lasts Brad! Couple more years and day care will be kicking your wallets a$$!

Never haha

Chances I actually keep this thing dry until mid October?

2913FDAC-CFCC-4B15-A5CD-84B7BA05359D-412

Haha! That's how I feel about my reef savvy!

Archived