SaltCritters.com

Brad's ADA-ZEO 60p | New pictures! 0603

brad908

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool!
My LFS has a ton. They're awesome as hell.

Sent messages to a few lfs, hoping I can get them locally.

Ya Brad that's pretty lame of Cleartides, I should start producing a quality mini KZ reactor since the zeo is getting popular with nano tank users, or someone should.

Hope everything goes smooth from this point on, looking forward to seeing it up and working.

Christine

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately it would be cheaper to pay shipping than gas money

Ya Brad that's pretty lame of Cleartides, I should start producing a quality mini KZ reactor since the zeo is getting popular with nano tank users, or someone should.

Hope everything goes smooth from this point on, looking forward to seeing it up and working.

Christine

You seem like you have the DIY skills,you should make two and I'll be a tester :D

Local club frag swap Sunday. Pre ordered:

2"x3" Leishman table milli

7736BCCD-3038-47C3-8B40-C8D39A89B2E7-251

2" green tabling acro with blue polyps

5BB24407-22CB-4F56-B2C1-5FB9E0435480-251

2" Ora Hawkins

03E7A6A8-D47B-40A8-A78A-EA71BB3FA62A-251

2" superman milli

F9A79F69-D7BD-47E0-9769-AA5CFFDF1B6C-251

Tyree purple Idaho monti

2734506D-4493-48F8-BFBD-C9303BD0CE64-251

Atlantis strawberry patch monti

074BB860-1EAC-4315-B240-95C5D73BC8B6-251

Green slimer

6CA9799F-0D3F-4640-AB3E-03FAEF1C065E-251

Hot Pink Pocillopora

FE18AE2E-0977-4E99-8E75-6F098EAC0A1A-251

Bright purple formosa stag

D41CCF9A-1465-4B01-974E-6810CE46CD17-251

do want some of the superman

road trip to DC this weekend haha

Turquoise stag. Has been nicely growing and colors look great. Crap picture though

turqstag0412_zps15fad8e3.jpg

4.5? week zeo fts. Not much has changed, just watching things grow and improve color. As posted before, tons of new pieces coming sunday. Lights haven't been on long so the gold torch and pink hammer haven't fully opened yet

fts0412_zps8f8e0aa1.jpg

oh yeah...in addition to those SPS pieces for the 60p, I have 2 gorgians, 6 mangroves, and 3 yellow striped cardinalfish coming for the 30p on Sunday,

Local club frag swap Sunday. Pre ordered:

Green slimer

6CA9799F-0D3F-4640-AB3E-03FAEF1C065E-251

These look like A.formosa to me Brad, did you order these? There a good stag, good grower. :)

They could be A.yongei, they look close.

Christine

Not a member of that organization Brad, access denied to the link, LOL

I have a formosa and the one in the pic looks quite close to mine. I believe (don't quote me) the A.yongei is more green hue and the A.formosa is more yellow hue. All these things look so similar it's ridiculous, in any case you have some nice stuff coming, can't wait to see them in the tank !

Christine

Not a member of that organization Brad, access denied to the link, LOL

I have a formosa and the one in the pic looks quite close to mine. I believe (don't quote me) the A.yongei is more green hue and the A.formosa is more yellow hue. All these things look so similar it's ridiculous, in any case you have some nice stuff coming, can't wait to see them in the tank !

Christine

Forgot that reef central has minimum post cost for the selling section. Can't wait to get these in the tank, and get the Zeo reactor going

Nice. What is he charging?

$10 for montis. And between $10-30 for the other frags

Wow great scores on the frags. Can't wait to see them in your tank :)

All the frags were as good as advertised except I am disappointed with the superman milli, Hawkins, and green tabling.

The leihsman table is amazing in color and way bigger than I expected. All the corals from copps are top notch, as always.

The 30c is also looking pretty sweet. It now has 9 mangroves, 2 gorgians, rics, huge GSP, some zoas, and 3 striped cardinals.very "natural" looking.

:o

Gorgeous... :wub:

Thank you. Glad someone likes it, someone else on the local forum hated the mangroves. I haven't changed the water in this tank for at least 6 months, need something to absorb nutrients.

do want them fish :D

They looking amazing. Haven't had much time to watch them though.

Soooo it seems like bryopsis somehow transferred into the tank.

What is the better long term solution...treat with Kent Tech M or take the rocks out of the water and blast the areas with hydrogen peroxide?

I vote take out the rock and take a double syringe(like the two part epoxy syringes) with peroxide in one, techm in the other and squirt it onto the base. The peroxide will break the growth cells down, the tech m should melt the roots in the rock.

Archived